teaching nagito how to kiss

Nagito walked in to the nurses office where he saw mikan sitting down on one of the beds looking at something

Nagito walked in to the nurses office where he saw mikan sitting down on one of the beds looking at something. He then walked over to her and waved.

"Hey mikan"

"Huh? Oh h..hi nagito"

"This might be a little weird to ask but can you teach me how to kiss?"

"W..What!? Why?! Why me!?"

"Well, I wanted to learn for reasons...and you're one of my best friends so I thought it'd be less weird to ask you"

"O..Oh alright...maybe I could teach you"

"Thanks mikan!" Nagito smiled and sat down next to her on the bed

Mikan nodded and blushed "j..just so you know, I haven't really k..kissed anyone before..."

"Its okay, any information is good information"

"o..okay but it's hard to explain..."

"Then just show me"

Mikan's face turned red "S..show you!? How?!"

"Lets kiss, we're friends so it won't be weird right?"

Mikan could feel her heart beating out of her chest. Why did he choose her to do this with him!? Mikan was so confused and didn't know what to think "um..r..right..."

They both looked at each other and blushed a bit.

"Um..y..you kinda just go like this..." mikan slowly leaned in and kiss nagito while putting her hand on his cheek

Wow..so this is what a kiss feels like...

Nagitos face turned a little bit red as his heart started beating faster

Her lips feel..so soft and warm...

Nagito wrapped his arms around mikan's waist and pulled her closer to him. He didn't want to let go of her..

After a couple more seconds mikan broke the kiss and backed up to look at him "um, t..that's how you kiss..."

Nagito blushed and looked away slightly "w..what about with tongue? I heard you could do that..."

(Changed the ending to this)

Mikan's face quickly turned red

"H..Huh!? B..But wouldn't that be too far..?"

"Well..no..but if you don't want to its fine..."

What am I even saying?! Why did I even ask her about this?! But..it was just so nice..

"I mean.. if it'll help you then.. I g..guess it's okay.. "

Mikan got close to nagito again and kissed him but this time using tongue. He wrapped his arms around her waist again and without thinking they started making out.

Mikan laid down on the bed and Nagito got on top of her as they continued to kiss. He then started to kiss her neck but quickly stopped when he heard her moan.

Mikan quickly covered her mouth.

"S..Sorry! I d..didn't mean to! "

"N..No! It's okay! I don't know what I was thinking.."

Nagito got off of mikan and awkwardly looked away from her. She sat up and looked away as well. They didn't know what to say after what they just did.

After a few minutes nagito got up to leave.

"I should probably get going now-"

"I liked it.."

"Huh?"

"I liked kissing you..That's p..probably weird I'm s..sorry I shouldn't have s..said that..."

Nagito slowly sat back down next to her.

"No..it's not weird..I liked it too.."

"R..Really? "

He nodded and slowly kissed her again.

" D..Does this mean we're.. more than friends?.."

"do you want it to be?.."

"I don't know...but I d..do really like you!"

"So do I! "

They both smiled, she slowly put her head on his shoulder while holding his hand.

They were both a bit confused on how they felt but, what they knew for sure was that they both cared about each other very very much.