( NSFW ) the day at the beach

Today was a very hot day so ibuki decied that everyone could go to the beach. It was a good idea and everyone agreed.

Hajime, nagito, and a couple of other people got there late but everyone still had fun.

As nagito tried looking for somewhere to put his stuff he saw mikan really close to the water but far away from everyone else. Once he set down all his stuff he walked over to mikan to greet her.

"Hey mikan, what are you doing all the way out here?"

"Oh hey nagito..I just..wanted to come over here. That's all"

Nagito covered his mouth as his face turned completely red

Her breast looks so..big...and her body looked so perfect in that swimsuit

Nagito tried his best to look as respectfully as he could. This was the first time he had seen mikan in a swimsuit before and wasn't sure how to react.

"Nagito? A..are you Okay?"

"Ah! Oh um...yes I'm fine but um..why don't you go with the others?"

"...hiyoko said I looked like a s..stupid slut and I should be ashamed o..of my body..." Mikan started to tear up

"Hey...that's not true..don't listen to her Okay? I think you look beautiful"

Mikan blushed a bit and smiled "t..thank you nagito"

"Mind if I sit down?"

"I..I don't mind"

Nagito sat down next to mikan and they started talking about random things. They both had lots of fun playing in the water and talking.

After a couple hours it started to rain so all of them had to go into a hotel. Everyone's plan was to spend the whole day together, So they did.

4 of them went into one room and everyone else did the same.

Nagito, mikan, mahiru, and hajime all got put into the same room. When they got into the room they all claimed their bed and took turns taking a shower. Since there was only one bathroom.

After they were all done they heard a knock at the door and went to open it.

"Who would like my famous dish?" Teruteru had a cart full of food and deserts. Of Course they all took their own plates and started to eat.

For the rest of the night mahiru, mikan, hajime, and nagito all talked and did their own thing. Mikan was the first one to go to bed but everyone else stayed up. At least until they got tired.
Once they did they all got ready for bed then went to sleep.

Nagito woke up to the sound of crying and when he looked over at mikan that's what he saw. She looked like she had a nightmare.

"Hey, psst, Mikan!" Nagito tried to call out for mikan with out waking anyone else up.