Mistake

(NOT REAL TRANSLATIONS)

"I..I love you.. I've waited s..so long to tell you those w..words.. I hope you feel the same.."

After a couple of seconds nagito face turned into a disgusted expression. And right at that momment, mikan knew she messed up.

She slowly backed away from him
"I..I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done t..that.."

"Yeah, you shouldn't have.."

Mikan felt her heart break, how could she be so stupid? Of course he doesn't like her. It was obvious, but it was even more obvious now.

"I..I hope we can still be friends.."

"No, I don't think that's possible.." nagito felt a bit bad, they had been friends for so long. But he couldn't just pretend this didn't happen, he loved someone else after all.

"I..I see.. then.. I'll just go.."
Mikan slowly stood up and just quietly walked away as tears started to form in her eyes.

Nagito just watched, sitting very still. Once he finally let everything set in, he felt like a fool. All those promises he told her, how they would be together forever, how he would always protect her, had all become stupid lies.
Yes they were friends but why did this hurt him more than he thought? He care about her a lot.. more than anyone ever did. He...no, no, he couldn't, they were friends..only friends.. there was no way he..loved her..He loved someone else..not her.

Everything was to confusing for him. He didn't understand. But, the one thing he does understand is that he made a big mistake...

(Sorry it's short)