( NSFW )in the water together

"Look at this little ducky I bought"

"Huh? B..But why would you buy a d..duck? "

"Because I thought it was cute" Nagito booped the duck on mikan's nose which made her giggle a bit

"It is pretty cute.. "

"I also bought something else you might really like~"

"What do you mean? W..What is it?.."

Nagito got up then went to grabbed something from his bag and showed mikan.

"I..Is that a vibrator..?! "

"Yup, its even your favorite color" nagito smirked
"I'm gonna guess you've never used one before"

Mikan's face turned red and shook her head

"Would you like to try it out?~"

"I..I heard it's quite e..enjoyable" mikan bit her lip

Nagito grined and lifted her leg as he turned on the vibrator. He then put it on mikan's pussy which made her gasp right away

"Ah!~" Mikan quickly covered her mouth before she could let out anymore moans
"Mm~ y..you know the walls aren't s..sound proof.."

"Then you're going to need to keep it down" nagito then kissed mikan and his tongue entered her mouth. She wrapped her arms around him and brought him closer to her as she moaned into the kiss.

Nagito then started to kiss her neck as he increased the vibration.

"N..Nagito!~ please..I need you i..inside of me!~" Mikan wanted him so badly, even if people could hear them.

Nagito put the vibrator away and started to kiss mikan again as he took out his throbbing dick.
He went inside of her then started thrusting in and out while muffling her moans with the kiss.

Nagito continued thrusting faster and faster until he couldn't hide his own moans.

"Mikan!~"

"Nagito!~"

They then both climaxed into the water as mikan put her head onto nagitos chest. She then quickly looked up at nagito with a worried face.

"T..This is a public area!.."

"So?" Nagito didn't understand what was wrong until he finally realized "Oh..shit..."

"W..What are people g..going to think of us!?"

"I..It's fine mikan.. I'm sure they wont notice" nagito smirked and kissed mikan

They were in there for a while doing all sorts of things to each other. By the time they got out they were exhausted.

Before they fully opened the door they made sure nobody was around. They then walked back to they're room to finally relax.

"Wow..that...was amazing.." Mikan wrapped her arms nagito as they fell on to the bed

"Lets do this more often" nagito smiled as he kissed mikan on the lips