I'm sorry

(Tw! This chapter contains suicide attempt and slight nsfw)

Today was a great celebration for those who were graduating from hopes peak academy. There would be a giant party held inside and out of the academy. It was a very special day for everyone.

Nagitos POV

I was never close with anyone in my class or anyone in life. I remembered everyone's name but I never really talked to them no matter how much I wanted to. I felt like I was just a waste of their time, they were all better than me in every way possible.

When I got to the academy I already saw so many people there. They were all talking, laughing, eating, and having fun. It made me a little bit happy to see all of them enjoying themselves. I couldn't wait for the real celebration to begin.

3rd POV

Nagito walked around and looked at everything in amazement. He turned around for a second and felt something push him to the ground.
His face landed right on the ground and tried to slowly get up.

"I..I'm so sorry I..I ran into y..you!"
Mikan quickly got up and went to see if he was okay.

When he lifted up his face she saw blood coming out of his nose and his forehead red.

"AH! Y..YOUR FACE! I..IM SO S..SORRY!"

"I..I'm fine, don't worry about me" he got up and wiped the blood away.

"B..but your nose c..could be broken! P..please! Let me help you!"

Before nagito could say anything mikan grabbed his hand and rushed into the school to the nurses office.

She made him sit down on one of the beds and quickly grabbed a napkin to wipe away the rest of the blood.

"I..I'm really sorry this happened! I s..should have watched were I w..was going! Please forgive me!"

He put his hand on her shoulder and smiled "don't worry, I forgive you"

"R..Really? Thank you!" She smiled and gave him a quick hug.

"Ah! D..Does your head hurt? It looks r..really red" she gently put her hand on his forehead.

" It hurts a bit but I think i'll be fine"

"w..well if you say you're fine t..then you can go. I don't want to keep you h..here all day..."

He smiled and got off the bed, He walked to the door and waved at her.

"Thank you mikan, I'll see you later then"

"Ah! Y..You too!" She blushed and looked away.

He remembered my name...

"Well, I..I should get stuff ready for tonight..."

Mikan cleaned up the office a bit and waited to make sure nobody needed anything. Once she was sure she made her way to the gym to ask if anyone needed help. She was trying her best to be more confident but it was hard.

"No we don't need help, especially from a pig like you!" Hiyoko laughed

Hiyoko always hated mikan and she never understood why.

"I..I'm sorry for wasting y..your time!"

"You better be! Now get out of here!"

Before mikan left she grabbed some scissors and cut hiyoko's hair a bit.

She wouldn't notice...right?

She then quickly ran away and decided to just walk around the school. It's not like she had anything better to do.