( NSFW ) alone together

Nagito pulled mikan closer to him as they kissed

"N..nagito"

"Yes mikan?.."

Mikan put her hands on his inner thighs and pressed her chest against his. "Let me satisfy you.."

Nagito blushed " and how will you do that?.."

Mikan carefully took off her panties and lifted up her skirt for him to see. "Use my body to satisfy your needs~"

"Are you sure?.."

"Please~ I insist~"

Nagito picked mikan up and laid her down on the bed. He then took out his dick and put it in front of her face.
She smiled and started sucking. He thrusted his hips in and out of her mouth.

Mikan sucked and licked his dick faster, she wouldn't stop until he climaxed. "Mm~ you taste really good!~ mm!~"

Nagito thrusted even faster and climaxed in her mouth.
She swallowed all of it and he started to kiss her neck.

Nagito unbuttoned mikan's shirt and took off her bra. He then started to suck on her nipples which made her moan.

They went back to kissing and took off the rest of their clothes. Mikan then got on top of nagito which suprised him.

"Oh? You want to be on top this time?~" Nagito smirked

"I'm the one that needs to satisfy you~" when mikan started to go up and down on his dick she was suprised. He felt so much bigger than the other times they had done this.

After a while she went faster which made both of them moan louder. He grabbed her hips and made her go even faster.

"Come on!~ keep going!~"
Nagito pulled mikan onto his chest as he started thrusting his hips up. They kissed and moaned until they finally climaxed.

Mikan laid on his chest for a little bit to catch her breath

"c..could we go again?.."

"Really? You want to go again?"

Mikan nods and presses her chest against him even more "please..."

Nagito smiled and pinned her onto the bed.
He lifted up her legs and thrusted into her. Just to suprise her, he went as fast as he could right away

"Ah!~ nagito!~ t..to fast!~"

"S..sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction~" nagito kissed her on the forehead

Mikan looked at him and bit her lip "k..keep going~"

Nagito continued to go as fast as he could while squeezing her breasts.
They started moaning each other's names as they felt close.

After a couple more intense thrust, they both climaxed and were both extremely exhausted.
They kissed as nagito groped mikan's breasts a bit before falling asleep.