sick

(Requested by Animedokichan)

Mikan walked into nagitos room to find him mumbling to himself

Mikan walked into nagitos room to find him mumbling to himself. She walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Y..you're mumbling to yourself again.."

"Not I'm not, you are"

Mikan just sighed and made him lay back down. It didn't look like he was feeling any better but she wouldn't stop taking care of him until he was "You n..need to rest"

"Then leave, I don't need you"

Mikan always got so confused if he was serious or not. Most of the time she would just do what he said, even if it wasn't what he actually wanted.

"O..okay nagito..." she turned around and started to walk torwards the door

Nagito sat up and grabbed her arm, pulling her onto the bed.
He hugged her from behind like a teddy bear.

"N..Nagito?" Mikan blushed, she didn't know what to do

Nagito kissed her cheek and laid back down with her on top of him.

"N..Nagito! I have to go check up o..on everyone else!" Mikan tried to get up but nagito just tightened his grip

"I..I promise to come back right a..away when I'm done"

Nagito flipped her over so that she was facing him and kissed her on the lips. Her face turned red but kissed him back.

Mikan knew doing this could get her sick aswell but she didn't care. She just wanted to be with him.

"A..Alright... I'll stay, but j..just for a little bit!"

Nagito smiled and kissed her forehead. She then rested her head on his chest as he stroked her hair.
He would say the wrong things but he would never do the wrong things.

Mikan wrapped her arms around him and slowly fell asleep.

After a while of sleeping, mikan woke up and felt nagitos arms roll off her back. She quickly looked up and noticed that he wasn't breathing.

"N..Nagito!?" Mikan sat up and shook him hoping he would wake up.

"Nagito! S..say something! Please!"  She kept shaking him almost starting to cry

"P..Please! I..I don't want to lose you!" She shook him one last time before looking away and crying

Mikan heard quiet laughing and when she looked at nagito she saw that he was the one laughing.

"Nagito! Y..you're okay!" She went from relieved to angry very quickly.

"W..why would y..you do this?!"

"Hehe, the opportunity was there.."

Mikan got off of him and turned away "I'm leaving!"

Nagito quickly sat up and grabbed her arm "Hey! B..but the good thing is that I'm feeling a lot better!"

"I'm really glad but... w..what you did w..wasn't funny nagito..."

"I know.. I'm sorry..." Nagito turned her around to face him

"Can you forgive me?.. I promise I won't ever do it again..."

Mikan looked away for a momment then looked back at him "o..okay, I forgive you... just don't ever do that again..."

"I promise.." nagito pulled her back onto the bed and hugged her tightly

Mikan hugged him back and laid down with him again.

"W..why do you want me t..to stay with you so much?"

"Because it's so lonely without you.. and I always feel 10x better when I'm with you.."

Mikan blushed and kissed his cheek.

Nagito smiled and put his hand on her cheek "I'm so greatful to have you in my life mikan. Even if we're in this killing game"

"S..so am i" mikan smiled and rested her cheek in his hand

"I love you mikan.. and I always will no matter what happens"

"I love you too nagito.. w..we'll get out of this killing game t..together, I promise"

Nagito kissed the tip of her nose which made her giggle a bit. She sat up and put both of her hands on his cheeks as she gave him a big kiss.

They both laughed, talked and cuddled until they fell asleep. They always felt so happy and protected when they were together. And they never wanted that feeling to change.

(This took a lot longer than I wanted it to take and I apologize for that but I hope it's good anyways)