chapter 4

Ken's pov

I was walking in the hallway I was looking for haru I miss him soo bad 'haru were are you I can't find you please'.

"And you are?" I hear haru's voice, I hurried to where the voice came from ,as I see him I was so happy ,so I go after him but .

I stop 'who's that guy?, wha-whats going on haru smiled at him, haru what are you doing why are you smiling at him,what are you blushing at.

Do-do you like him, no no NO , please say it's a misunderstanding ,your not gonna do that are you haru-chan are you? 'ofcourse haru's not going to do that, he loves you as much as you love him,but that guy he probably trying to separate us' WHAT NO NO NO IM NOT GONNA LET HIM TAKE WHAT'S MINE HE'S MINE I'M GONNA KILL HIM.

I clenched my hand as the blood keep flowing into the floor,I was shaking in anger 'what to do what to do WHAT TO DO!! HARU WHAT SHOULD I DOO?!.

Kyle's pov

I was in the hallway to go to the restroom ,Im super excited to what video games are we playing ohh probably my favourite hero of the league ,as I was walking I see ken "hey ke-" I was interrupted by mumbling ,I got closer to him I see blood in his hand and his eating his nails and keep mumbling incoherent words ,

I look at him horrified his eyes are glowing like his gonna murder somebody ,I look closer to see where his looking.

I see haru and a man smiling at each other. I feel like haru like him, should I warn haru I'm afraid of what my brother is gonna do , he's so obsessed to haru, well you know ken is not my real brother, more like a cousin, my father adopted him because his father is my father's big brother, so he adopted ken.

I don't know what happened to him but I heard his mother torture him and kill his father Infront of his eyes and then kill herself. that is probably why he's acting weird. Maybe because of trauma.

Haru's pov

The class is over and professor John is really good at teaching I learn a lot and science is my favourite subject.

"Hi Haru-kun" I heard a familiar voice ,oh shit, I turned to him and see him smiling but his smile is kinda weird "hi Ken" I say smiling at him, I feel guilty to always ignore him and mean he is just a child, and for some reason his smile is getting bigger and he wave his hand,

And I see blood "o my god what happened to your hand,are you hurt?" I say panic and grabbed his hand, he looked at me confused and then blush.

I grabbed him and dragged him to the clinic but stopped and I looked at him, he grab my hand and lean on it and closed his eyes and he seems happy.

(A/N- that is like he leaned on his hands except on his eyes cuz Ken's eyes is blue)"Wha-what are you doing?" I ask and he smiled at me and he stopped leaning ,so I took the opportunity to drag him to the clinic

"Wha-what are you doing?" I ask and he smiled at me and he stopped leaning ,so I took the opportunity to drag him to the clinic.

Ken's pov

Haru is holding my hand 'were holding hands!!' I I'm so so so HAPPY, haru's hand is so smooth.

haru I love you too haru I promise I'm gonna protect you to that guy ok so don't be afraid I'm here for you ,I'm not gonna leave forever even in after life, I'll follow you in the ends of the world.

We arrived at the clinic. the nurse is not here so haru treated my wound, haru is worried about me!,

his hands is always touching my skin and I feel shivers down my spine.

Ugh this feeling is really amazing, this warm feeling is soo good.

'oh right he probably
remember what he said to us ,that is way he's acting like this.

"I love you to haru-kun~"

Haru's pov

"I love you to haru-kun~"  wh-what

"Huh" I was caught of guard as heard his voice,maybe I heard wrong

I looked up him smiling sickly ,that smile is scary "I know you lo-" the door creaked open and I saw the nurse

"ohh what are you doing here?" The nurse asked "ah there's a wound on Ken's hand and I" I was interrupted "ah ok you can go now I'll take care of it, thank you " she said and turned to ken.

"Bye bye ken see you later" I said to him.
As time pass, the bell rang and the students are headed to their separate ways.

Kyle and haru are going to haru's house to play, "um haru beware of ken he is dangerous he's up to something", Kyle said "what do you mean, can you be more specific" haru said in a confused looked,

"It's because of you" Kyle said "it's not the right time to tell you but you have to be careful" when I was about to say a word I was interrupted by him,

"were here let's go ,I'm gonna win" he said starting to run "hey that's cheating" I said going after him.

While they were running towards the house they did not noticed the youngster,it was dark but his eyes is glowing.

'How dare he warned my love from me, perhaps he tried to steal haru from me', the youngster's eyes deepened and the chills surrounding him is getting chiller,

________
Thanks again to all the readers that reading this and sorry if I published it now but I try may best to publish it faster😌