chapter 14

Haru's pov

“ hey haru your night shift is over you can go'
Thank god, this creepy just ask me to go on a date with him, he's crazy.

I quickly pull my hands and run toward the staff room to change my clothes for my date with Kyle, I have to look good because it's our first date so it should be memorable.

When I'm done changing, I put a little bit of make up to enhance more of my beauty, so it take me longer to change.

Ken's pov

When I hold his hand I feel a electricity running through my vines, I think he also feel that right?, It's our connection.
my heart beat, beat's faster than usual.

And I said it. I ask him to go on a date with me!, Looking at his eyes, there are a lot of emotions going through it, but the most obvious is his love on me!, The way he look at me as if I'm especial, and that's one of the reason I love him so much.

He will say yes right?, Of course he say yes,
He missed me so he will come.

He turned around running, leaving me alone. It's okay because I know that he has to get ready on our first date!,

I realize that I didn't booked a dinner for our date!.

I quickly search through online, romantic date, then I see a lot of places but there's one thing that caught my eyes is, it's a romantic restaurant and it has the best view, I know that haru like views and I think this is perfect for our first date.

I'm glad that I wear my most good looking clothes that I have.

Ken didn't notice that the bell rang through the door as he was busy imagining their non existing date with haru.

I see haru exiting the staff room, and he looked absolutely stunning, he dressed up so nicely, and he even wore a make up!, and I know that haru wouldn't do that kind of thing, but for special occasions he would do it. So that means that this is also a special date!!.
‘aww haru you really don't have to bother to dressed up this nicely, everything you do is already so beautiful and now you look even more beautiful. I can't even look away.

He walked towards me and I also walked forward to hug him, I smile at him sweetly, I almost cry as I can't handle this being so happy. We will go to our first date!!. And when it's done then I have to have another date with him until we move out to our home we're no one would disturb us,

I was so close to him then he came forward but then he walked pass me, and I froze.

I turned around to see haru hugging another man!!. What happened, we were supposed to be on a date! Why did he hugged him?!

I couldn't move, when I look at the man's face, and I know who is he. He's Kyle! The reason why haru and I separated, he's the reason why my haru can't show his love to me!.

And know he threatened my soon to be wife to go with him!.

I have to protect him!, “do- don't go with him, he's dangerous, he will hurt you" I said as he look at me.

“ I don't know what are you talking about sir"
Haru said, and I understand that he's trying to protect me from Kyle!.

He's also afraid that I will disappear like three years ago, and I know that he's been so sad that I leaved him, and even though he's scared like now, he still protect me. It's okay my love our house is almost done, you don't need to worry about him finding you.

My heart hurts seeing him with another man!, I have been away for two weeks to buy materials for our home so I didn't watch him for the time being but Kyle take that opportunity to go to haru and deceive him!.

I can't even get mad at haru as I know that he's also the victim here, I don't know why the world has been cruel for us couple. Even though we're soulmate.

I followed them to make sure my love is safe, when I see them almost kiss I throw the can
As I can't bare to find him kissing another guy, it should be me in that place! I was supposed to kissed him. That Kyle has been ruining our lives.

When the 'date' is over and is now in his house.

I have to kill Kyle.