chapter 7

The-they had left....

I skipped my class to go to his house I just needed to see him I need to check if he left me he was mine after all but this doesn't seems right,

his mom is not here to.

Perhaps they knew that...

My eyes widened and my gaze is started to blurry, I couldn't see very well and I don't care what expressions I am making.

I feel my heart is beating faster than normal heartbeat was, I couldn't feel my knees I started walking towards his room my feet is sloppy I couldn't think and walk straight.

I was scared my heart tightened. this scene made him helpless, "haru please don't leave me please I promise I'll be good okay? I will never leave you but why..." he whispered softly, he didn't finish his sentence because those words are very painful.

He suddenly turned quiet as the Whispers and the sniffling, he lay down and curled his leg like a shape of an egg. He sniff's the bed as haru's scent  is covering the entire bed and tried to calm down.

He opened his phone and go to the snapshot to locate his location and the notification pop up and surpassingly it was haru the youngsters eyes light up and click it.

He sees the boy's image and then he glance on background and he suddenly recognise where the place was.

It was the playground the place were the first time he met the youngster, the first time we're he felt warm on his heart. And the first time he killed someone.

The first person he loved the most and the most precious person in his life that he couldn't live without .

This place is very important to him it gives the most precious memories of their love story, as he thought about their love story he blushed and he smiled, his smile is so big that it could reaches to his ear

The youngster look at the image Infront of him, his gazed turned warm and a smile spread across his face this sudden change emotion is really shocking people would think that he was crazy but he is crazy to haru.

'was he visiting our special place did he remember our days there, did he not try to leave me?' as he questioned himself and he suddenly light up

"of course he's not that I don't trust him, I'm just scared that's all. I know he loves me I just know he does maybe I should trust him more" and with a swoosh he exit trough the window.

He exit happily as he would never thought that you would really go to our place like this and you didn't even go to school. I really appreciate it but he should inform me first.

Kyle's pov

I didn't see haru his absent so I texted him

                                          where are you?

"I'm in my grandma's house,
she's sick"

                                               "oh no what           
                         happened, is she alright?." 

"she had stroke my mom
said I'm going home tomorrow but she doesn't want to come with me because she had to take care of my grandma"

                                             "oh no!!, I hope                  
                                                   She's okay"

"Ok bye bye Kyle my mom called me out" he said and exit his phone.