chapter 8

"haru!! Come I have dumplings" my mom called out, "I'm coming!" I said,

Haru is eating his food as his mother keep talking about something else,

When his done eating he goes to his room to sleep early because his gonna wake up at 3 am to go back to there home and go to school.

He woke up at 2 am because he suddenly got nightmare, that there's someone who's chasing him at the woods and he didn't know who it was.

It felt so real even though I was awake now my heart keeps pounding, I don't know why I got that kind of dream, I don't even watch that kind of movie.

It probably that I'm to tired,

I brush my teeth and wash my face, I got dress, and I headed downstairs to greet my uncle and go to his car.

Ken's pov

I watch my haru's picture that I take when we are at school, there he was eating his mouth is so full that there's a bulge in his cheeks, he's so cute and adorable, so pure.

"hi haru-san" I texted him, I waited for an hour, looking at my text, ' maybe he's busy'.

2 hours later.

"When will you coming back?" I stared at my phone waiting for him to reply my text.

5 hours later.

"Please say something haru-san" I waited patiently.

6 hours later.

"Haru I miss you" , " are you busy?" . I lie down on the bed staring at my phone waiting for a response, until I fall asleep,

My dream Is really amazing! it was truly amazing!, There was me and haru sitting in the couch watching movie in our own house and his head leaned on my shoulder and we are holding hands.

There was this scene when we go out to picnic. There was so many flowers and butterflies, he's watching the garden full of butterflies and flowers, but the most beautiful of them all is his beautiful face, I can't take my eyes off of him my heart is pounding really fast.

he was smiling at me, it is not the normal smile that he always wear, it was a warm and full of love and anticipation,  I walked to him and hugged him but then I wake up,

"Ken wake up your gonna be late!" My mom shouted, "coming!' I shouted back.

I hurriedly go to the bathroom to take a shower, when I'm done I dressed up and to go downstairs to eat and then brush my teeth and brush my hair, making sure I look handsome for haru.

I exit the house, and I see haru, I ran towards him "hi haru-san, where are you yesterday?, And why didn't you answer my text?," I said to him looking in his eyes,

I know where he has been but I want to hear that he went to our special place. 'i miss those eyes, I reach to his hands, but he backed away.

I looked again to his eyes and said "what's wrong?," I said and I stepped forward, "Did you know that I'm so worried that your not here, I missed you so much"

Haru's pov

We reached at my house at 6 am and I hurried To my room to get an hour sleep because I don't have enough sleep last night,

And when I reach at my room I see that there's a wrinkles at my bedsheets and I remember that I neatly arrange my bedsheets that there is no single wrinkles In it,

And that is why I find it weird, maybe there's a ghost in the house,

But I'm soo tired to pay attention to it so I quickly lay down to my bed and get to sleep.

...time check...

I walked through the school and I hear a familiar voice "hi haru-san, where are you yesterday?, And why didn't you answer my text?," He said as he was lookin at my eyes.

And I see his hands getting closer and my guts telling me that don't let him touch your hands, so I nervously backs away.

And he look me again and I see his dark eyes"what's wrong haru-san?," He asked as he stepped forward.

I stepped backward "did you know that I'm so worried that your not here, I miss you so much," he said as he grabbed my hands and put it in his face as he leaned on it,

And I quickly grabbed back my hands and said "wth I'm just away in a day, and don't just grabbed others hands it's rude and weird".I stared at him disgusted
"Ohh ok" he said as he look down "I just wanted to to-"...

"HARU!!" I hear my friend shouted and jump at my back " hey where are you yesterday?" He said "just visiting my grandma" I said "come on man we better hurry at school" he said as I walked away.

Ken's pov

Why, why did stare at me like that?, Did I do something? "But, I just wanted to to-" l

I got interrupted at someone, I looked up and see a hands on haru's shoulder, I was in daze, I feel like my whole world turned quiet, I can't hear anything, I look at the hands on haru's shoulder.

'touch your hands

I watched them as there figure disappear, I looked down at my hands and clenched them.

Why did you let him do that to you haru why? why?! and you don't even let me touched your hands, and said it was rude but what about him! What about him!!!. I grab my hair and started pulling.