chapter 12

I look at him horrified! How can I promise that!, Should I tell him that it is just a stupid children's play, back then, I was so little I was out of my mind when I said that. Shit why I was so stupid, I'm still a 8 years old kid back then and he's like 5, how can he still remember that?.

What should I do. This kid is insane,

"OII HARU what are you standing there!!" Aahh my saviour!!, My best friend! Thank you so much!!.

"Oi Kyle you're here let's go" I said trying to escape this psycho.

" We are not done talking haru, where are you going" i got goosebumps when he starts talking, and his voice kinda change- it felt death...

"We- were late ken ma- maybe we could go now". I said 'f*ck let me go you crazy bastard!'

"But you did not answer my questions?" He said

"What did you guys talk?" Kyle asks, I was about to answer him but..

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" Ken shout's, I see Kyle also shivering through his voice. "Kyle we should go now" I said loud enough to let ken hear it.

" No no no no you can't! We promised right? You love me right? You said it! So why are you going to abandon me?!,
Please don't leave, okay? So you have to come with me! To our home!", Ken desperately said as he holds my hands tightly as if his life depends on it.

I look at him disgusted as I free my hands, and I leave him with Kyle in my side, as ken keep shouting my name desperately, then I heard a loud scream. I look behind and see him in his knees pulling his hair out and cried.

Ken's pov

NO NO NO NO AGHHHHH YOU CAN'T!! HE CAN'T LEAVE ME!! DON'T DO THAT PLEASE! I WILL DIE IF YOU LEAVE, YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME, YOU SAID WE WILL GET MARRIED, SO PLEASE STAY WITH ME! Please I beg you..

'if you listen to me he will stay with you forever' I hear the voice said.

'really? He will stay and he will love me and get married?, Then please say it I will do anything to get him even my life depends on it'.

'then you have to kill Kyle he's the reason why he rejects you he's the reason why haru leaves you, he poisoned his little mind , haru didn't mean to leave us! This people is the reason why haru could not show his love to us! REMEMBER HE'S OUR SOULMATE' the voice said...

'your right haru could not leave us! I have to get stronger to kill them!

I have to go to the mafia and meet that boss!.

Haru's pov

Since that day ken has been missing, I'm kinda glad because when ken confess to me that day I'm kinda embaraced and ashamed at the same time. Embaraced because I have not experienced getting confessed at well it was a creepy way of confession but still it's also an confession. Ashamed cause how did I made a mistake by making a promised to getting married!! HOW!!. So this past few years I just made a fiancé without me knowing it?!!.

I wanted to see ken and clarify these misunderstanding that I made when we were young. But he didn't show up, and I'm kinda worried about him since he's only 12.

I don't know why I have these kinds of filling that it's dangerous and I feel like there is someone watching me, well I always felt that in school but I didn't feel it in my house or everywhere. And now It get really intense cause when I'm taking a shower I also felt it and one time I hear a click.

And when I was asleep I also hear mumble I wanted to open my eyes but I can't, and I felt that something touched my hair and hands, I always taught it was a ghost, but when I always felt it, it doesn't felt right.

(A/N: sorry for my English guys(╥﹏╥) I did try my best to correct my grammar and I know I'm suck at it and if you see some mistakes in the grammar please say it nicely in the comment U ´꓃ ' U  and I'm also sorry for my slow updates (ب_ب).