chapter 13

3 years later...

Haru is now 18 years old and is now a collage student, and is now living peacefully in collage.

He has been working a part time job at a coffee shop. It's been so peaceful these past years, and he recently got a boyfriend and that is Kyle,

I'm so happy when Kyle ask me to be his boyfriend and of course I say yes.

I've been in love to him since where highschool and now he ask me out, I'm so happy and we have a date at 8pm when my shifts end.

As I was day dreaming I hear the door open and it means a new costumer.

Ken's pov

It's been 3 years since I leave haru, well I did not leave him, I always by his side watching him and making sure his safe, though I miss our time together but it's okay cause I have been planning our future together.

I joined mafia 3 years ago and it's hell I have to kill and have a lot of missions but it's okay cause he give me money and now I have been working on our house far far away here.

And now I'm so excited cause this is my first time to show up to haru these past few years and I don't know if he remembers me,

And I hope he missed me cause I do even though I always on his side, I wonder what reaction will he gave me. Will he hug me or kiss me?, I hope both.

I open the door and the scent of coffee hit me and it give a comfortable aroma but what makes me comfortable and happy is haru.

There he was standing at the cashier smiling at me as if telling me that he misses and loved me. 'i also miss you my love but don't worry I will take you out here in the future just be patient ok love,'.

“welcome to the lucky cafe sir" finally I hear my love's voice talking to me!!

“what order are you gonna take sir" my love said. I just cannot believe that he's talking to me, I just stood there admiring my beautiful wife's face feeling his breath against mine is just a wonderful feeling. His eyes are staring at me lovingly.

(A/N; no ken you're just a delusional (ー_ー゛)

"Umm. Sir are you okay?" He's worried about me, I'm glad.

"I'm okay" I said

"Here's the menu sir" he said as he gave me the menu 'maybe I also keep this thing' 

I look the menu 'shit it's my first ordering this stuff, what should I do'.

“umm. Excuse me sir we have a custom made coffee would you like one?" 'Of course Whatever my wife's want me to do'.

"Ok I would like that one please"

"Ok sir so please wait at the table" I look for suitable position to have a great view of my wife's beauty. Then I see at the corner. 'perfect'.

As I was waiting for my wife to finish, I admire how careful he was making my coffee and making sure it suits my taste.

Don't worry my love even if it doesn't taste good I will eat it with my heart.

My love is walking towards me with my coffee and when he caught me staring he smiled at me as if thanking me for coming back to him.

Aww are you this happy to see me? I'm also so happy now that we are together.

I should ask him to go on a date.

He put down the coffee, and before he could left I held his hand.

Haru's pov

The man is so weird ever since he enter. He has a emotionless face and dull eyes, though he looks familiar I didn't remember him or know him. He's lucky that I have a date later or else I wouldn't give him a custom made coffee.

As I was making the coffee I feel a familiar feeling of being watched then I see the man that ordered the coffee watching me.

It's ok haru your night shift is almost finish so don't be afraid, Kyle will be here in a minute so don't be afraid.

The coffee is now done and I'm now going to take it to the man, shit he's so creepy, fuck why am I always encounter creepy guys.

"Enjoy your coffee sir" I quickly put the coffee and turn around but something grab my hand.

I look around and see the man smiling wildly and said

"will you go on a date with me?, I miss you"