chapter 16

It has been a week since Kyle's disappearance, I already go to the police but they still haven't found clues to where he has been. The police has been questioning me since I'm the last one to be seen with him, how absurd that they accused me of doing something like that? For god's sake I'm his boyfriend why would I do something to my loved ones?.

I miss Kyle so so much. I knew something bad had happened to him but I don't want to believe it! They said that he ran away or maybe kidnapped, or worse got killed. No no no I shouldn't think something like that, but I can't help it. My intuition told me that he's suffering. I have to find him!.

Letters has been popping out on my locker lately and I'm getting scared. I know I'm getting stalked, because the letter's content always like 'how good I always look wearing jeans because it makes my butt looks bigger' like how the fvck!. I reported it already to the police and they said maybe the stalker has something to do with my boyfriend's disappearance.

The police already monitoring my surroundings to see something or someone suspicious lurking in the dark. But of course we have to make it not too obvious to make the stalker not suspicious.

I put a CCTV around my house and hidden cameras inside the kitchen,living room, and bedroom. Making sure that it is well hidden. And I also changed my lock since the stalker already got inside the house. I think with this security I'm sure the stalker wouldn't dare go inside and hurt me.

I look at the flowers horrified. The flowers is inside my bedroom!! How did that fvcker got inside? There's police everywhere! HOW?!!. I called the police immediately.

"Fvck! That fucker got inside my fvcking house!! Did you even do your job?!" I shouted to this incompetence who can't do their job properly. If I'm here at the moment that fvcker got inside my house, I would be dead or gone by the time these incompetent fools got here.

"I'm very sorry sir but we are here 24/7 and we don't know how he or she got inside, but we know for sure that he or she is not an ordinary stalker." Is that fvcking it??.

"Sir I remember you put cameras and cctv's inside and around your house, do you mind we take a look at them?". Oh yeah I forgot about that, I need to know how he or she got inside.

"Okay, come with me".

_

The person walked leisurely inside as if he or she own the house which makes me shivered. The person walking had a black hoodie with a mask and black pants. Which makes it hard to guess their gender. But the police identified the person as a man based on the body posture and the shoulders is big and manly, he is also very tall, 6'5 to be exact.

We watched as the man goes inside my bedroom. The moment he's inside he immediately ran to my bed and started sniffing, he immediately lie's in the bed and sniffing like crazy as if his life depended on the scent my bed is making. After that he goes in my closet and guess what, he fvcking sniff my clothes. Then he goes to my laundry and yeah you guess right, still sniffing. What pissed me off is that he fvcking take my dirty laundry and stuffed it inside his pocket, I don't really see what he stuffed but I already have my guess. And why the hell did he do that?. I don't understand.

"Fvcking bastard! How the fvck is that??"
I cursed outloud, still can't believe I just witnessed something so disturbing and scary at the same time. Shit! I can't believe something like that is already happening in my house without me knowing! And that explains the missing clothes or objects that I always encounter, I thought I lost it somewhere or I misplaced it, but this??.

"Now we know what gender the stalker is, and how he got inside. He is a sneaky bastard and he knows our schedule on when we take our shift. And the fact that he knows that, makes me wonder if he knows that we were watching him" the police investigator said makes me more scared. If he can infiltrate my house despite the security then that makes him more dangerous.

"Then we need to do something!" I shouted.

"We know sir, but we don't even know the suspect is and we also lack of evidence. For know we need to keep low. Don't worry though we will tighten the security around your house" they said.

"Is that it?! You're going to slide it?! If that man kidnapped and kill me before you even take action, I'm gonna fvcking comeback as a ghost and rip you up" I shouted angrily.

"Easy sir, we were only doing our job. And that attitude of yours will make you go to the jail without knowing it. And you don't have to worry about that stalker of yours if something like that happened" I'm boiling with anger but I have to calm myself. They are the police and they should be saving the civilians.

I sigh "fine."

"Then we'll be going sir, and if something happened press this button, it will automatically ring in my fellows cellphones" he handed me a pen, I guess this is good enough.

I sighed today is stressful day. I looked at the flower besides me. I didn't touch the flowers since when the police's is here. As I look closely there's a little note attached to the plastic that making the flowers intact. I read the content of the letter. I immediately tore the paper and throw it in the garbage. I wanna shout but the police will get alarmed if I did that.

FVCK!!!! THIS MAKING ME CRAZY!.