chapter 17

I can't wait to see him again!
Haru
Haru
Haru
Haru
Haru
My haru

Finally!! Nothing will go wrong now! Everything will go in our way!.

His mind is full of haru's image as if flooding his thoughts with an image of him, but instead of being drowned he gladly inhaled all of his existence, as if it is his own oxygen keeping him alive.

I visit my haru's coffee shop, and of course I already planned our date beforehand, I don't want that disaster happenning again! Everything should be perfect. But that man ruined everything! Thankfully I got rid of him. He is in that room.

I checked myself for the last time making sure I look handsome for my lover. I will ask him again, and I know that this time we're finally going to our date, I already prepared everything.

I already imagine how our date turned out. I have a vision that at the end of the day I will be able to kiss him!.

I got out to of my car and walked through the door, I hear a jingles when I opened the door and the coffee scent hit me making me less nervous.

And here we are again struck by his beauty, and like the first time I saw him up close in 3 years my heart was beating soo fast that I feel like my heart will run off my chest and chase him, and that's what I'm going to do.

I smiled at him warmly as he also smiled back, this is it!. I walked to him fast. I was about to say I love you but he suddenly said. "Good day sir! Welcome to lucky cafe sir! May I have your order?" Aww he's soo sweet to me! But why is your eyes red? Did you cry? Who made you cry?!! Wait. No he's crying because he's happy to see me! It's tears of joy! He must be glad to find that Kyle's gone, he will never going to see him forever. That's it! That's must be the reason right?.

"Good day to you too love" I smiled at him warmly.

"Huh? Umm okayy?? MAY AI HAAVE YoUR oRDER plEASe?" I chuckled at his sarcasm he is soo cute he must be embarrassed, aww love don't be we will going to do that everyday! Showering you all of the world's love, if possible I will offer my soul,heart, everything I have for you.

"Okay love, may I have a cup of cappuccino just plain please" I said, I can't help but chuckled he must have noticed that the order I ordered is his favourite and also my favourite. As you may know that all of his favourite is my favourite it's because we're soulmate!.

I sat on the table that I sat previously.

I waited while watching him preparing my coffee again! I feel butterflies in my stomach as I imagine him making my coffee in the morning in our house it's like we are married!.

After a few minutes of waiting it's finally done. Again he's walking towards me and he put my order at the table and was about to turn around but I held his arm, and ofcourse I take this advantage to carefully rub his fingers against mine and again I'm feeling another butterflies in my stomach. He looks at me with a frown in his cute little forehead, but what confused me is why is he frowning? Did I do something wrong? Tell me.

"May I help you sir?" Why are you so polite my love? Why are your tone is not right? Don't you love me? I frowned at my thoughts.

"Love? What's wrong?" I ask him carefully.

"Excuse me? Please stop calling me that, I don't know you and please let go of my hand" I'm shocked, hurt, heartbroken, frustrated, you name it. Why is he acting like that! He's not supposed to act like that! He's supposed to smile at me,hug me, and love me! Why is he mad?!.
And what does he mean he didn't know me? I'm his soulmate.

I laugh nervously "don't say that love, I'm your lover, let's go I'll take you to dinner, you'll gonna love it I already prepared everything and of course I didn't forget your favourite foods! I prepared everything for you love! And guess what! I have a surprise for you! I knew you'd love it!" I said as carefully as I can trying to not scared him, I smiled at him lovingly, I can't wait for the surprise later! He'll love it. he must have known it from the start but just wants to prank me. He likes pranks just like before.