2: My First Day As A Third Year And I Almost Died

As you walk into your first period Daichi greets you with a warm smile.

"Hey y/n I saved you a seat."

You and Daichi were also close but not like the way you and Suga are. Daichi was like your older brother, even though you are a month older.

"Thanks Daichi, where's Asahi?"

Daichi rubbed the back of his neck.

"He actually overslept so he uh he asked if he could cover for him".

You let out a long groan, even though you guys are 3rd years Asahi still sleeps in a majority of the week. He often overwork himself but you won't tell him that because you don't want to bring him down. As attendance was being taken Asahi's name was called twice, it was your turn to shine.

"Asahi will be here in a few moments, he was in charge of cleanup from morning practice"

Now part of this was true, usually Asahi would help clean up, the lie? You never have morning practice on the first day back. The teacher was fond of you so she believed you and continued taking roll. 5 minutes later Asahi walked in.

"Nice of you to join us! By the way you owe me melon bread."

"Yes of course of course I'm so sorry. I'll buy you strawberry milk too."

"I'm joking don't worry about it."

Classes went by so fast that by the time you checked your phone it was already lunch time. You usually don't like school food so you brought (favorite food), you even brought enough to share with s/o so you went to go find him. You caught him just as he was walking out of the lunch line.

"Hey I made some extra food, wanna eat with me?" You said happily.

"I'm good, I made plans with friends."

He walked away but you just stood there. It felt as if he was avoiding you, you continued walking not paying much attention to your surroundings.

"y/n watch out!" Suga yelled in panic.

There was a spilled milk box on the ground and you unfortunately slipped on it. You feel the cool cafeteria floor against your skin, then you black out.

When you wake up you are greeted with the blinding lights of the nurses room. You've never been badly injured and you were supprised at how comfortable the bed was. Suga was next to you with his head in his hands.

"Suga?"

"Hey y/n, you okay? You worried me and the guys."

"Yeah I'm okay, sorry to worry you. Where's s/o?"

"oh uhh, he got busy."

Suga was lying and he knew he was. Something he would never admit to you was that he hated your s/o. He hated the way he treated you and he hated how he was never there for you. He knew you could do better, he wanted you to feel better.

"But don't worry about him right now, let me go get you a fresh ice pack."

You grabbed Suga's arm before he walked off.

"Can you just stay with me please, I don't want to be alone."

"Of course y/n, always."

He grabbed your hand as you drifted softly back to sleep.