8: My Princess

You guys didn't talk. Suga just held you in the water, humming softly.

"What are you humming?"

"A song I wrote."

"About what?"

"You."

"Can I hear it?"

"No, it's not done."

"Hmmm, Suga I'm cold."

"Okay let me go change first, I'll leave some clothes out for you."

He said as he rubs your head. You get off him then sit back into the tub. You reflect on how glad you are to have Suga in your life. He was there every time, and you guys had so many memories together. It's been 3 years but it felt like a lifetime. You would trade the world for him. You smiled wide was Suga walked into the bathroom.

"Clothes are in my room on the bed. Feel like watching a movie?" Suga asked as he helped you out of the tub.

"Sure!"  You said, excited to spend more time with him.

"Y/n hurry up and go change."

Suga's room was very basic, nothing stood out except for the photo on his desk. It was from the day you both went to a fair. In the picture Suga tried taking a huge bite of your cotton candy. It was a fun day until he got sick for the sweets. You laughed remembering how awful he looked in the moment. On his bed was a black shirt, a pair of light grey pants, and the school hoodie he always wore to practice. You threw on the shirt and hoodie, but since Suga was taller the you it went to your knees. (Or below if you're really small :) Since it was just the two of you you decided not to wear the pants, for your own comfort.

"Y/n!" Suga called

"Coming!"

As you make your way to the living room Suga had his back to you.

"I didn't know if you wanted tea, coco, or (drink of choice) so I brought- Y/N! WHERE ARE YOUR PANTS?"

You cackled, "Its more comfortable this way, besides it's just the two of us."

Suga rubbed the back of his neck, a common thing he does when he's nervous.

"Alright then, I set up your favorite Disney movie and your blanket of choice. Do we want to order food or cook something?"  He asked making a pillow fort on the couch.

"Hmmm," you pondered, "I really don't want to clean dishes. If we get take out ill pay for half."

Suga laughed, "Ha! As if I'll ever let you pay for anything, my treat. How does (favorite food) sound?"

"Yes please!" You did your Lil happy dance, (favorite food) was the best in the world.

Suga walked out into the hallway to place the order, and came back shortly after.

"They will be here in 20 minutes, should we just start the movie?"

"Sure!"

You already started getting comfortable as Suga settled in right next to you. Now this wasn't any Disney movie, this was your FAVORITE Disney movie. Meaning you and Suga will be singing non stop. You got through the first 10 minutes, then it was show time. You and Suga started singing at the top of your lungs and dancing around like kids. When the song finished you sat down again to pay attention to the movie, even though you've seen it several times. In the middle of the second song the doorbell rang. Suga paused the movie.

"There's our food, I'll be right back."

"Mkay."

You were so happy, after everything that happened today you were finally relaxed.

"Y/n can you come to the kitchen for a sec please?"

Uh oh, you thought, is something wrong with our food? Does he have company? Shoot I should've worn pants.

As you walked into the kitchen you find Suga with roses in the hand. He held them out to you.

" I promised didn't I? To buy roses everyday for the rest of your life."

"Aw Suga, you didn't have to."

"Oh but I did. I can't leave my princess sad, what kind of a prince would I be?"

"Princess"

The word sent butterflies to your stomach.

"Well, my prince, I guess you're right."

Suga's cheeks turned a light pink, he was so cute.

"But please don't by me flowers everyday, it'll just eat your money." You smiled, "I appreciate it Suga."

"Of course y/n, shall we dig in?"

You rubbed your hands in anticipation, "Yes please!"

The food was amazing, as always, but now both of you were too tired to sing. Then that song came on, the iconic Disney couple song. You look at Suga with heavy eyes. As the final not of the song plays out...You fall asleep.
Seeing this Suga carried you to his bed and tucked you in, his hand resting on the side of you face.

"Goodnight, my princess."