9: Countdown

"Y/n, wake up princess, it's time for school."

You turned in the bed, pulling the blanket over your head.

You groaned, "Five more minutes."

Suga slid under the covers and started tickling you lightly. You laugh but it was a very dry laugh.

"Ahaha Suga no please stop ahahha!"

"I wish I could princess but I made breakfast and it's getting cold."

You reach your hands out to him.

"Pick me up and carry me away my prince."

Without hesitation Suga picks you up and spins you around. Carrying you to the kitchen he set you down on the chair sending chills down your body. It was surprisingly cold that morning, probably because you weren't wearing pants.

" Oh man, I freaking love your pancakes!" You said taking a mouthful. "Sorry I couldn't help I was so tired."

Suga gave you a glass of milk, "Don't worry about it, we did go to sleep late after all. Plus I already ate so I had smore spare time."

Suga came behind you and started to fix your hair up into a high ponytail.

"Y/n, you know yesterday when we where in the bathtub, I wasn't being honest about something. The reason why I rushed you to change... Was because your shirt was see-through."

You laughed with food in your mouth, "Suga you perv. Speaking of, can I keep your hoodie on for the rest of the day?"

"Of course, keep it for however long you need."

As you finished breakfast and got dressed, it was time to head out to morning practice.

"Good morning everyone." You said rubbing your eyes.

"Good morning y/n!"

The boys always had to much energy in the morning you had no idea how they did it.

"I have some big news. Today is our one week countdown till our practice match with... DRUMROLL PLEASE! Nekoma!"

The team cheered with excitement because out of all the volleyball teams they were the closest with Nekoma. They were also a really strong team, so everyone gets to use 105% of their skills.

" I know Nekoma is our friend, but let's aim to wipe the floor with them! I wanna see focus and determination in our practices. Today we will be focusing on defense. The teams will be split up first years against third years, second years please spread ourselves out evenly between the two. Let get to work!"

"Yes sir!"

You sit down on the bench next to coach Ukai to decuss the lineup for the game.

"Hey kid, how're you doing?"

"I'm okay, thank you for all of your help yesterday. I really appreciate it."

"Anytime kid, he was ugly anyways."

You let out a small laugh, "So, what's the game plan?"

*Time skip to after morning practice*

After practice you head to first period with Daichi, humming and unfamiliar tune in your head.

"You seem extra happy today. Could it be because you have Suga's hoddie?" Daichi says wiggling his eyebrows.

Asahi poked his head from behind, "Don't think we didn't notice y/n, the team is high suspicious of you two right now."

You roll your eyes, "Please this was from yesterday, I stayed over but I didn't have any clothes."

"Stayed over?!" Tanaka yelled butting into your conversation. "You didn't do... You know?"

Daichi hit Tanaka in the back of the head, "Of course she didn't...Did you?"

"Of course not, get your perv heads out of the gutter." You say with sass.

"She called us pervs." Asahi said with a frown on his face.

You all laughed it off.

Besides it's not like that... Is it?

The bell rang, staring the countdown. One week till our game with Nekoma.
Game on!