0.0 Easter Special 🐰

This is a side story from the main plot. Happy Easter everyone 🐣

Easter was not a holiday s/o celebrated so you usually spent they day alone. You were sad when you woke in the morning, but you wouldn't let that ruin your day. Instead you went to the store and sent a text to the team.

Y/n: Hey guys happy Easter! As my Easter treat I'm inviting you all over to my house for a small party.

Tanaka: Free food? I'm in! Noya said he'll join us too.

Daichi: Same goes for us 3rd years, thanks for the invite y/n.

Yamaguchi: Tsukishima said no as for me I'll gladly join :).

Y/n: Tsukishima K. I'll give you 1 minute to answer your phone.

Tsukishima: What?

Y/n: You are coming to this party.

Tsukishima: Fine - _-

Hinata: Y/n how did you do that! I can never even get him to acknowledge me!

Kageyama: pff maybe he's becoming soft.

Tsukishima: Whatever you say king.

Kageyama: Hey! Don't you dare call me king.

Y/n: Knock it off!

Daichi: Knock it off!

Kageyama: Sorry.

Tsukishima: Sorry.

Y/n: As I was saying it's 9 o'clock right now so the party will be at 12. See you all there.

Now that the time was determined and you knew who was coming, it was time to get cooking. You made some rice, fish, taboki, and sweets. (Or whatever you wish 😄)
You were a bit worried that you didn't make enough food because you knew the boys could eat. Fortunately they each brought a small dish as well. The first to arrive was Suga, of course, with him was a dozen roses.

"Happy Easter y/n, your chocolates got melted in the car."

"Aww thanks Suga, I've never gotten flowers before. I love them." You squeez him tightly.

"Never?"

"Nope. "

He hugged you again, and stayed there for a while.

"Uhh Suga you good? " Daichi said, the team standing behind him snickering.

"Yeah get it Suga!" Tanaka said excitedly.

"Stop it Tanaka, you know she's in a... Relationship. Anyways thanks again y/n for hosting, we brought a few foods if you don't mind?"

"Not at all, come in!"

Why did Suga hesitate when saying I was in a relationship? You thought pushing the matter aside as they walked in.

"Wow y/n your house is so clean!" Hinata said.

It's true, you hated being unorganized. As you lead them to the kitchen they were shocked to see the food you prepared.

"y/n you did this all by yourself?" Enoshita asked.

"Yup so please enjoy."

"Thank you for the food."

After you all finished eating Hinata proposed that you guys play the games he brought. You played charades, shoots and leaders, as well as uno. Tanaka declared that the loser would have to wear the sexy bunny costume he brought. Tanaka knew you would lose so he brought 2 sizes too small, but he would never admit it. You ended up losing all the games but you did not want to wear the bunny suit.

"Don't you think that's kinda.... Uhh how should I say, sexual?" You asked.

"Come on y/n I'm sure you'll look amazing." Tanaka said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Stop making her uncomfortable Tanaka, I'll wear it." Said Suga hanging his head.

"Oh yes Suga taking one for the team!" Noya yelled.

As Suga left to change in the upstairs bathroom the boys talked about how ridiculous he would look. They all agreed that he'd look like a girl.

"Alright you can look, but this thing is too damm tight so hurry up."

"Damnnnnnn!" Everyone said.

"Why you look so cute though?" Asahi said.

"Give us a twirl." Tsukishima said.

Surprised by Tsukishima's request he turned anyways his face turning red.

"Well what'd you know y/n he looks better then you! Y/n? Hey y/n!" Tanaka said getting your attention, you only now realized that you were staring. Your faced flushed.

"Ah right! He does. Look better than me I mean!" You stutter.

Suga covered his face with his hand.

"Y/n, that's embarrassing! I'm going to change." Suga rushes off.

"I need water, be right back!" You say and hurry off as well.

You didn't dare say anything but you thought Suga looked so hot? But why? He was your best friend! Besides you're dating s/o, everyone thinks their best friend is hot at some point right? The games went on for another hour then the boys went home.

"Thank you again for inviting us." They said as they walked out.

"No problem, I had a lot of fun! See you all Monday."

You close your door and see Suga still in the house.

"Hey Suga, are you looking for something?"

"OH no, I thought I could help clean is all."

"It's okay I can take care of it."

"Let me rephrase, I'm going to help you clean."

Suga grabbed all the dishes and took them to the sink to wash. You were greatful for the help. Clean up that would take you an hour and a half only took thirty minutes. Before heading out Suga gave you one final hug.

" Thanks again y/n. "

" Any time Suga."

"You're face is red y/n."

You laugh to try and cover up your embarrassment. Suga chuckles at your attempt but makes no further comment.

"Goodbye y/n"

Suga closed the door behind himself.

Butterflies

It was already late so you decided to wash up and call it a day. Before you fell asleep you went to set an alarm when you got a text from Suga.

*Goodnight y/n, sweet dreams <3*

A-a heart, what is that about?

Butterflies

*Sweet dreams Suga, Goodnight <3*

Suga stared at y/n's message

Butterflies.