01.

evanie's pov

i looked at the address matt sent once more before knocking on the door, hoping i found the right house and i wasnt on the opposite side of the country. we've only met three times in real life but i feel like we could possibly be soulmates, he's so right for me.

"ev! oh my god- come here!" matt pulls me into a hug after opening the door, i got the right house after all. "how was it?"

he helped me bring my suitcases and bags in as we talked about my flight and how it was the first time i travelled alone and how anxious i got. even though he was reassuring me the whole way that it was going to be ok.

"so right now im sharing a room with ciaran but ive managed to kick him out for a few months, my rooms on the left down there if you want to put your stuff away and make yourself at home, ill be with you in a moment" matt smiles as he walks into what looked like a kitchen. a house of 13 men i thought to myself i wonder how hygienic it is here

i found my way to matts room and dropped my bags on to the floor and sat on his bed. it was actually pretty clean, thats suprising.

"uh, sorry can i-" a man gently pushed past me to reach for the iphone charger i was nearly sitting on. he had an accent, i could tell he wasnt from round here either. i looked at him and was momentarily taken aback, he had short brown hair but it was still kinda long at the front and the cutest nose ive ever seen, with a piercing and also a dangley earring. this man must be an emo boy. he was cute though. you have a boyfriend evanie.

"oh yeah- uh- sorry" i moved and passed him the white charger, thats when i noticed the finger tattoo, three dots on his middle finger. still, nothing compared to matt's "baby blue" tattoo. he got it when we met up last year, it reminds him of me, i also got an "easy easy" tattoo.

"oh ciaran this is evanie my girlfriend, ev meet ciaran" matt comes in, "hes spent all day moving his things out-"

"its fine, he can stay ill sleep on the floor. i don't want to be causing any trouble for anyone"

"well ive already put everything in with rob so dont worry" he mumbled and walked out

"before you ask, yes he is always that moody" matt and i giggled. "so what do you wanna do?"

"im here for 2 months matt, can we just chill today." i rested my head on his shoulder, happy we we're finally together in person again

"sure" he kisses my forehead "you wanna meet the guys?"

"for sure" i grinned

the weather was pretty nice here so everyone was sitting outside, except kevin who was playing a new song he'd been working on inside with matt.

"so you're merlyn?" i pointed at the boy, he had the most warming smile i had ever seen

"yes ma'am, merlyn wood"

"dont let that fool you evanie, his real names william" another man, i think it was joba, called

"shut up, you cant say anything russell" merlyn answered back, making me laugh

matt introduced me to the other guys, kiko, rob, jon, ashlan, jon, romil and hk earlier and they seem like they've known each other for so long, you would never believe most of them met online.

ciaran caught my eye again, he was also outside but he wasnt in the sun like the rest of us.

"what are you, a vampire?" i shout over to him, he looks up at me and rolls his eyes "you know, i think you should go blonde"

---
a/n

ive had this story in my drafts for a while now but im back in my bh phase so im posting hehe ;) so idk where i was going w this but im gonna try to make it good <3