09.

ciarans pov

"bearface, what about you? how's your love life?"

the album was released just over a week ago and the tour for ginger started a few days ago and we were working our way through interviews. i hated them. they always asked the same scripted questions and they were painful to watch back.

"uhh pretty boring i guess..." i muttered

"he's lying" kevin smirked "ciaran gets all the ladies" shut the fuck up

"oh really?" the interviewer raised his eyebrows

"nahh" i realised i was moving my leg about a lot, shit it was so obvious i was uncomfortable right now but they just kept going on.

evanie and i have been getting rather close and she seemed to be distancing herself from matt. i told her it would just make us seem more obvious but she carried on.

we finished the interview and decided to walk around the city for a bit before we got ready for the next show which started at 9, right now it was 4pm. i was talking with dom when i overheard matt and evanies conversation

"im taking you out tonight ev, we haven't been on a date since you got here and i dont remember the last time we spent together. what do you say?"

"sure... i mean if you're gonna have time i dont want to interupt-"

"we need to be ready for the next show at 7, if we go somewhere soon im sure we'll have time"

"but im not ready, matt have you seen what im wearing?"

evanie wore grey leggings and a navy
sweater, she thought it was simple, which it was, but she managed to make it look beautiful.

"that doesn't matter, you look great! i'll let the guys know we're going and look for somewhere close ok?"

matt caught up to ian who was walking ahead of the rest of us and began to say something when i felt someone tap my shoulder

"hey"

"hey"

"i havent really spoke to you today, is everything ok? i saw you in the interview and-"

"im fine." i cut her off as she spoke, i didnt need to be reminded of what happened in there "so.. you're going out with matt later?"

"yeah i guess" she sighed

"you dont sound too happy about that" i chuckled "you're meant to be his girlfriend ev, that usually means you have to go on dates!"

we were back at hotel, i was in dom's room with merlyn, joba and zuri. merlyn was rolling up joint and i was sitting in the corner with dom

"you and evanie seem to be pretty close" he said out of nowhere "i heard you two talking earlier, she's still happy with matt right?"

"yeah.. i think she was just nervous or something. she told me the other day that-"

"save it ciaran, i know whats going on"

a/n

i took a lil break hehe but im back now 😌
also the next few parts are probably gonna be pretty short lmao

thanku for reading <3