17.

he was holding my phone so my mind immediately thought of the worst. ciaran. he's seen the messages. he knows. its my fault. what have i done

"i- i'm sorry matt i didn't know what to do or how i was going to tell you b-"

"this is why you wanted to go home? it's not your fault ev, dont you for a moment blame yourself here"

"what?"

"i saw the texts... your mum i- why didnt you say anything?"

PHEW!

"OH THAT?! i just didnt know when would be the right time to-"

"why what did you think i meant?"

"i.. i dont know" fucking hell evanie

"do you know if she'll be okay?"

i got a call a couple days ago from my brother,  telling me our mum got into an accident. a car crash. she's currently hooked up to machines right now which are essentially the only reason she is still alive. 

"i can only hope"

"do any of the guys know?"

"n-no i didn't want to bring down the mood"

"ciaran does that anyway" matt chuckled "buttt the show starts soon. let me know when you're ready then we can make our way there, maybe get some ice cream before?"

i smiled. see i still loved him.

"we dont have to-"

"yes! ev, its my way of saying sorry for not making time for you." he pulled me in for a hug "im here for you babe" he kissed my forehead

a/n
this was so shitty jzjzjzjz sorry i just needed to find a way to slightly get share some more of evanies home life... she has a brother... wonder who it is...
ANDD i just wanna add that for obvious reasons some of the bh songs and albums wont be as they are irl cos ofc this is a fanfic. so although they're touring ginger rn there will be songs later on that came out before this era... and some that simply did not happen... i rly hope this makes sense sjsjjsjsj if it doesn't rn it will do soon just wait...

anyway im done spam posting rn so gn! <3