S2 Chapter 2

After finding nothing from last night's little adventure to the Hale house, we all went home, hoping Lydia would show up, but instead, we got news from Stiles. Apparently, something attacking a cemetery worker, dug up a grave and took the liver from the body? Weird, I know, especially if this thing was Lydia.

"She ate the liver?" Scott asked.

"No, I didn't say she ate it, I just said it was missing. And you know what? even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body."

"That's disgusting Stiles." I sighed.

"I never ate somebody's liver." Scott said, I made a face of disgust, we're talking about Lydia Martin here. Eating a liver.

"Yeah, right, 'cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self-control... Actually, wait, hold on," Stiles stopped us. The werewolf and I stopped "You're the test case for this, so we should be going over what happened to you."

"I can recall he tried killing us several times," I stated, Stiles, shook his head.

"No, like, what went through your head when you were turning you know? What were you drawn to?" Stiles asked the werewolf, I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what he was gonna say.

"Allison." Scott and I said in unison. The werewolf looked over at me in confusion.

"It's not that hard to know your answer to everything is Allison, okay Scott?" I told him, he raised his eyebrows and turned back to Stiles.

"You're serious? Nothing else?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"Nothing else mattered at the time."

"Of course." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

****

"So, you spoke to Jackson?" I asked Stiles as we were heading to class.

"Yeah."

"What happened? What did he say about Lydia?" I asked, he sighed and shrugged.

"He didn't care, he told us it isn't his problem and stormed off, but he did say that it would be us who would need help, not her." I scoffed.

"God that guy can be a real dick sometimes," I mumbled sadly, Stiles stopped me in the hallway and held my shoulders.

"Emma, we'll find her, with or without Jackson. Okay? " He reassured me, I nodded.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just scared, you know? She's been my best friend since forever, if something happened to her, I don't know what I'd do." I told him, he nodded and pulled me into a hug. We pulled out of the hug and he gave me a reassuring smile, it kinda made me feel better.

We walked into the classroom and sat together behind Scott. After a few minutes, Harris starting walking around handing out quiz papers, once Stiles got his paper, he leaned forward to talk to Scott.

"Alright, It's causing me severe mental anguish to say this but he's right."

"I know." Scott replied.

"What if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive."

"Please Stiles." I cringed, sitting back in my chair.

"This is a pop quiz Mr. Stilinski. If I hear your voice again, I may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career." Harris said, he looked at him in disbelief.

"Can you do that?" Stiles asked. I put my head on the table.

"There it is again. Your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. I'll see you at 3:00 for detention." Harris said, I heard a few chuckled around the room, one being from me, I put my head up to look at Stiles, "You too, Miss Carson?" He asked, I shook my head.