Chapter 3

"Allison's dad is a werewolf hunter?!" I yelled at Stiles, he put his hand over my mouth.

"Okay, you have to be way more careful when you talk about things like that alright?" He said to me, I nodded and he let go on my mouth.

"So he shot him with a crossbow?" I asked, he nodded again.

"Yep, and now Scott's freaking out, do you think Allison knows?" He asked me, I shrugged.

"Well, let's hope not, Scott will be screwed." I told him, Stiles walked off while I sat down on the seats to watch them practice. It was Scott's turn to try and get a score against Jackson, oh no not Jackson again, sometimes I really hate that guy. Jackson knocked into Scott really hard and he fell to the ground "ouch, that would've hurt." I said to my self cringing.

I could see Coach talking to Scott and I could see Stiles in line staring at him, oh no this is bad, this is really bad.

"McCall's going to do it again! McCall's going to do it again!" Coach yelled, Scott ran back to the start of the line to do it again. Once Coach blew the whistle he ran towards Jackson and nudged him in shoulder so hard it threw him to the ground, ouch now that definitely hurt, Scott fell to his knees and I watched Stiles run up to him, so I got up and ran up to them too.

"I can't control it Stiles it's happening!" I heard Scott say.

"What? Right here? Now?" I heard Stiles say.

"What's going on?" I asked when I got to them.

"His turning, we need to get him out of here." Stiles told me.

"Okay, come on Scott get up, let's go." I said helping Scott up, we ran towards the school and into the boys locker room. "Scott?"

"Get away from me!" Scott yelled, his eyes were a bright gold yellow colour and he had fangs.

"Oh hello." I said, Stiles pushed me behind him and we started running, we went behind the lockers and hid, I thought it was okay until Scott jumped up onto one.

"Oh god." Stiles said falling down to the ground, I helped him up and we ran around the locker room trying not to become werewolf food. Scott was on top of things staring down at us. As we were walking backwards I knocked into the fire extinguisher.

"Stiles!" I yelled handing it to him, he grabbed it off me and turned it on releasing a gas all over Scott, he thrashed around, and Stiles and I hid behind the wall of the entry to the locker room.

"Stiles?" He said, we peaked into the room and Scott was back to normal "what happened?" He asked

"You tried to kill us." I told him.

"It's like I told you before, it's the anger, it's your pulse to rising. it's a trigger." Stiles told him.

"But that's lacrosse, it's a pretty violent game if you hadn't noticed."

"Well it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field." I told Scott, he looked up at me, I shrugged.

"Scott, you can't play Saturday, you are gonna have to get out of the game." Stiles told him.

"But I'm first line."

"Not anymore."

****

"Hey come here." Stiles said grabbing Scott and pushing him towards where I was.

"What?"

"Come here, tell us what they're saying." I told Scott. He stared at the cops trying to listen to what they were saying.