Chapter 11

"Call the cops." Jackson said.

"No." Stiles replied back.

"What do you mean 'No'?"

"I mean no. You wanna hear it in Spanish? No." The pale boy said sarcastically. I snorted and Jackson gave us a dirty. "Okay look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with." He tried making the situation better.

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him." Jackson yelled, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm calling." Lydia said, taking her phone out of her bag and dialling 911.

"Lydia wait, would you just hold on one second.." I said, unlinking arms with Stiles and trying to get to her, Jackson grabbed me and pulled me backwards, Scott walked over to us and Stiles grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him and away from Jackson.

"Don't touch her." He said, linking our arms again.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to...but..." Lydia said before bringing the phone down from her ear "She hung up on me." Lydia said, I raised an eyebrow.

"The police hung up on you?" I asked in disbelief. Lydia's back was still turned away from us.

"She said she got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested." Lydia told us, I went up on my tippy toes and whispered into Stiles ear.

"Damn the Alpha is good." I whispered, Stiles rolled his eyes and pushed me back down so I can fall back onto my heels.

"Okay, then call again." Allison exclaimed annoyingly.

"No, they won't trace a cell. And they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." My best friend explained to them.

This situation wasn't getting any better. My two best friends and I were trapped in a high school with two confused, scared girls and a jackass who only thinks about himself. I was too, very scared but I knew what was actually attacking us, I also knew what our attacker wants. Scott.

"What the..what...what is this? Why does Derek want to kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison yelled.

"Maybe because he's a psychopath..." I mumbled I earned a look from all five teenagers but I just shrugged, everyone turned to Scott and Scott looked confused why they were looking at him.

"Why's everyone looking at me?"

"Is he the one that sent her that text?" The strawberry blond asked.

"No." Scott exclaimed, all three of us made eye contact, " I mean, I don't know."

"Is he the one that called the police?" Allison yelled.

"I don't know!" Scott yelled back, Allison looked taken back, well yeah, her boyfriend just yelled at her.

"Alright, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles said holding onto my hand and pulling Scott and I away from the rest "Okay, first off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done."

"I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. And if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? Except if he's not." The teen wolf blurted "Oh, God, I totally just bit her head off."

"And she'll get over it Scott, if she stops being so selfish and sees all of us are scared too and don't know all the answers, she'll get over it." I reassured him, he gave me a faint smile.

"Okay, bigger issues at hand here, like how do we get out alive?" Stiles asked, I sighed. Seeing the situation we are in right now, we are most likely not getting out alive.