S2 Chapter 9

After last night's events, Allison took Lydia home and had to try and find a way to explain to Lydia yet another lie. I felt bad for her, she was in the middle of this mess but was still in the dark about what the hell was happening. Derek ran off to follow Jackson which meant Scott Stiles and I were right on his tail too. The jeep came to a stop when there was a gate blocking the way, Stiles turned to Scott.

"What do we do now?"

But before Scott could answer, he was out the door, jumping over the gate and sprinting off. Stiles sighed and looked back at me. I climbed over to sit in the front with him.

"Now we wait." He sighed. I smirked.

"I know something we can do while we wait." Stiles' eyes lit up. I giggled and we both climbed into the back, "Make sure we keep an eye out for Scott, if we see him running by or anything we have to follow him, alright?" I said, Stiles rolled his eyes.

"yeah yeah, whatever," he said before slamming his lips on mine. The makeout session went on for a while until I opened my eyes and saw a Scott-like creature running past the car, I separated from Stiles.

"Scott!" I exclaimed. Stiles' eyebrows furrowed.

"My name is Stiles."

"No, you idiot, Scott!" I pointed, and Stiles turned to see a glimpse of Scott running past, he quickly jumped to the front of the car, head first, and started following him. We followed Scott to some sort of club, and we both quickly scrambled out of the car and walked up to Scott. He obviously didn't see us because when he turned around Scott jumped.

"Sorry, sorry! Did you see where he went?" Stiles asked. Scott sighed.

"I lost him."

"What? You couldn't catch his scent?"

"I don't think he has one," Scott told us. He looked at me " Emma your hair is a mess." He furrowed his eyebrows, I blushed and quickly brushed my hair through with my fingers. "Oh God, do you guys just make out every 5 seconds?"Stiles sighed.

"Well to be honest we never get 5 seconds cause you usually interrupt around 3..."

"Okay shut up! Any clue where he's going?" I interrupted. Scott looked at me.

"To kill someone." I rolled my eyes.

"Ah! That explains the claws and the fangs and all that. Good makes perfect sense now." Stiles said sarcastically. Scott gave him a look. "What? Scott, come on. Im 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defence."

"Just help me find it."

"not "it". Jackson," I said. Scott sighed.

"Yeah, I know. I know.

"Alright, but does he know that?"

"Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles asked Scott.

"I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway."

"yeah, but that's the thing. How did he pass the test?"

"Maybe it's like an either-or thing?" I asked, Stiles nodded and Scott looked confused. " Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by his venom. When's the Kanima, not the Kanima?"

"When it's Jackson," Scott said, turning back around. I looked up to see a scally lizard creature. Jackson. I slapped Stiles' arm, he looked at me and I pointed up. He saw what I was looking at and we both started walking backwards to get a better look, Stiles started swatting the air, trying to hit Scott.