Chapter 1

For most of my life it's been pretty normal. I've grown up in beacon hills for my whole life with my two best friends, Scott and Stiles.

We would get up to mischief everywhere we would go. Once Stiles accidentally lit up his school lunch on fire in 4th grade but that's a story for another time.

That night that changed everything. I was planning on getting a good night sleep so I don't have bags for the first day of school tomorrow. Scott also wanted to have a good night sleep since he thought he was going to make first line for Lacrosse, and Stiles. Well, he just wanted to go out with his two best friends and find a body.

 Well, he just wanted to go out with his two best friends and find a body

*・゚:* Selena Gomez as Emma Carson*:・゚*

****

"Dude shut up!" I heard someone whisper, wow I swear to God if I'm getting murdered before the first day of school I would literally kill whoever is trying to kill me! I wouldn't be able to show off my new outfit I bought.

"Hello!?" I yelled sitting up, I got out of bed and slowly crept out of my room, there was a bat leaning against a coffee table, it was there in case of break in's, like right now.

I grabbed the bat and went down the stairs. I stopped when I saw two shadows in my kitchen, I took a few deep breaths and then ran down screaming at the two people trying to kill me, I took a swing and hit something.

"Oww! Emma!" I heard, Stiles? I slowly opened one eye and saw Stiles staring at me from the floor.

"Oh hey Stiles! Scott!" I said dropping the bat, honestly, Stiles looked so confused on why I just hit him, what else did he expect? He and Scott snuck in my house in the middle of the night and expected me to just greet him like normal? No way!

"Do either of you even play baseball! I swear to God!" Stiles said getting up from the floor.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Stiles overhead his dad talking about half a body found in the woods and he wants to go find the other half." Scott shrugged.

"Okay firstly, half a body! This is Beacon Hills! What the hell? And secondly, you asked me to come, why?"

"Because why not? Now come on, get some shoes on, Scott and I will wait for you in the jeep." Stiles said walking out the front door, I looked over at Scott and he shrugged again.

"Just don't ask." Scott said shaking his head and following after Stiles, I scoffed and put on a jacket which was sitting on the couch, I slipped on some sneakers and out I go, yay! Another scary dead body in the Forrest trip with Scott and Stiles!

****

"We're seriously doing this?" Scott asked getting out the Stiles jeep.

"You're the one always bitching that nothing ever happens in this town!" Stiles said patting Scott's back.