Chapter 14

"Faster?" Scott asked Stiles and I.

"Yep, a lot faster," I said.

Right now Scott, Stiles, and I were trying to get some Argent hunter off of Derek's tail because, the police and Allison's dad were following him, considering he is alive and a 'murderer' thanks to us. Scott still doesn't know about Stiles and me, we decided to tell him later, not in the middle of all this, he'll figure it out eventually.

"Hey, Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here," Stiles said, turning around anxiously, looking past me to see another car right behind us.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." Scott said.

"Scott. If you don't go any faster, They'll kill us!" I yelled, poking my head through the seats, then turning around to look at the car. Scott grunted and sped up some more when the car behind turned into another road "They're gone?" I said, turning back around. Stiles grabbed his small radio and listened in.

"All units, the suspect is on foot heading into the ironworks." Sheriff's voice said through the radio. We all looked at each other in worry as Scott took a turn to head where Derek was. We pulled up and Derek was kneeling on the floor, hiding away from the hunter above him.

"Get in!" Stiles yelled, climbing to the back while shots were being shot at us. Stiles fell on top of me and I pushed him off.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott yelled when Derek got in the car. Stiles squished his head between the two seats and I sat here, just listening.

"Damn it! I had him!" Derek yelled, hitting the car in frustration.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles asked.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up." He yelled.

"Hey, they're just doing their jobs..." Stiles said, sticking up for his dad, Derek gave him a look, and Stiles sunk into the seat next to me.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." He yelled directly at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake, I get it."

"Alright!" Stiles said, popping back in the middle of the two werewolves "How did you find him?" Stiles asked, Derek just shook his head.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asked him.

"yeah, all three of us." Stiles interrupted, Derek gave him another look "Or just him, We'll be back here." Stiles said sitting next to me again.

"Look, last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek explained. Both Stiles and I shot up from the back and flew ourselves in the middle of the seats.

"Our chemistry teacher?" We asked in unison and shock.

"Why him?" Scott asked.

"I don't know yet." Derek sighed.

"Well, what's the second thing?" I asked. He took out a small ripped piece of paper of a sketch.

"Some kind of symbol." He showed us.

"That looks familiar," I mumbled as Scott made a face.

"What? You know what this is?"

"I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace." He sighed. I scoffed and flopped back onto the back chair, crossing my arms.