S2 Chapter 7

I walked into class with Scott, our conversation revolved around the Kanima, and who the hell it was. I took a seat in front of him and took out all my things. I sat there waiting for Stiles but someone took the seat next to me, they were wearing a leather jacket, on a 30-degree day? (86 in Fahrenheit) , I looked to the left of me and... it was fucking Isaac Lahey.

"Hey, Emma. Long time no see." He smiled at me. I looked back at Scott who had a concerned look on his face. Not too long after Stiles ran into the room straight to Scott.

"I just talked to my dad, who just talked Jackson and I've got really terrible, terrible, horrible, very, very bad news," Stiles told him, Scott turned around.

"I think I already know." He told him, Stiles looked over at Isaac and Scott and I turned to the other teen wolf. Shit.

****

We walked out of class, the whole time was just Stiles and Scott death staring Isaac half the time.

"Alright, I only found one thing online called the Kanima. It's a werejaguar from south America that goes after murderers." Stiles explained.

"Jaguar? It looks like a lizard." I exclaimed, Scott, nodded.

"Yeah, that thing was not a jaguar."

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murder, neither is Emma," Stiles told him, referencing from when the Kanima tried to get to him and I in the pool. 

"Yeah, but you guys did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you," Scott explained, I grunted, I wasn't planning on dying, "And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead," Scott told us. 

"That's comforting." I sighed.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship'" Stiles told him, putting friendship in quotation marks. 

We walked into our next class, which was coaches class, great. Scott still going on about how the Kanima is going to kill us.

"You're a horrible friend Scott," I told him. Stiles and Scott sat next together while I sat in front of Stiles, we all took out our books and got ready for the class.

"hey, testicle left and right." I heard from behind, I looked back to see Jackson talking to Stiles and Scott, "What the hell is a Kanima?" Jackson asked, all three of us looked at him in shock. How the holy hell does he know about the Kanima? Coach slammed a book onto the desk and started his lesson.

"Alright listen up. A quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups." Coach started, the boys were desperately trying to ask Jackson what he knows without Coach knowing, "Because tomorrows midterm is so profoundly difficult... I'm not even sure I could pass it." Coach told us. I grunted, asshole. "Okay, I need a volunteer at the  board to answer the first question." Coach continued. I zoned out and turned to the boys.

"Paralyzed from the neck down, do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson told them.

"I'm familiar with the sensation," Stiles told him. 

"Wait... Why would Derek test you? Why would he think it's you?" Scott asked him. 

"How should I know?" Jackson said angrily, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" I asked him.

"I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about Chemistry," Jackson explained.

"Jackson!" I hear from behind me, I turned to the front as fast I could, seeing Coach staring at Jackson, "Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?" He asked.