Epilogue, 5 years Later

3rd Person POV

Cybertron

"Asteria!" Dante called, chasing the small femme through the halls of Kaon. "Stop playing with Flareup's rocket launcher!"

Asteria giggled as she ran into the main room, blue eyes glinting mischievously. Arcee walked in and scooped up the laughing femme, a small smile on her face. "Let me guess?" she asked, kissing Dante on the cheek before looking down at their daughter. "She stole Flareup's gun again?"

"I like blowing things up," Asteria protested, giggling.

Dante sighed. "You've been hanging around Katie too much, Asteria," he chided, a smile on his face.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Asteria countered.

"I wonder where she gets that from?" Arcee asked, giving Dante an amused look.

"Ha, ha," Dante muttered as Asteria jumped to the ground.

Standing at around Katie's height due to her age, Asteria was an almost mirror image of her mother. She inherited her weapons while her armor was made out of mimetic polyalloy similar to Dante's, black sleek plates replacing the pink that would have made her an exact copy of Arcee. Luckily, she lacked Dante's ability to split from an endoskeleton, something for which Arcee and Dante were both grateful.

A small explosion filled the air, and the three heard the shout of "Cinder! Get back here!" It was Steve.

Sure enough, a red and orange femme raced into the room, a grin on her face while her eyes glowed orange. Flareup chased after her daughter, followed by Steve.

"No way!" Cinder called back and changed into her Predacon form, a large wolf, before running off. How she had become a Predacon, Dante had no clue, but he was too busy laughing as Flareup raced after her daughter while Steve collapsed to the ground.

"Mental note," Steve grumbled. "Do not let Cinder near Flareup's incendiary rounds."

Asteria ran over and jumped onto Cinder, and the two of them tore off across the ground while Flareup chased after them.

"I see that Cinder possesses much of her mother's enthusiasm."

Dante turned and grinned at Optimus as he entered the room along with Elita.

"A little too much," Steve huffed from his spot on the ground, only to grunt as Asteria and Cinder landed on him. "Oof!"

"Sorry, Uncle Steve," Asteria apologized sheepishly.

Bumblebee entered the room along with Ironhide, one of the Autobots who had returned to Cybertron a few years ago. Shockwave and Ratchet had made tremendous progress restoring both Cybertron and the Predacon race. Predaking currently ruled over his territory along with his mate, Predaqueen, one of the first Predacons revived by Shockwave, and the truce between them and the Autobots was still going strong.

"Hey, guys, we've got an incoming call from Earth," Bumblebee said excitedly.

A screen popped up, courtesy of Soundwave, who was perfectly happy in his role as communications officer, revealing the familiar face of Katie. "Hey, guys!" she waved.

Dante smiled. "Hey, Katie. How are things on Earth?"

"They're good," Katie replied, grinning. "Miko and Jack finally started dating, can you believe it?"

Bulkhead chuckled. "About time," he said, entering the room along with Wheeljack. Smokescreen and Ultra Magnus were currently overseeing the returning refugees, which was sometimes considered a chore in the case of the Dinobots.

"So how are things on Cybertron?" Katie asked.

Dante tilted his hand in a so-so gesture. "Going good, so far. Refugees are showing up left and right, and Asteria and Cinder have somehow managed to not blow up anything big in the past few weeks."

Right as he said that, a loud explosion shook the building.

"It wasn't us!" Asteria called.

Dante shook his head. "Forget I said anything."

"Looks like things are still chaotic as usual, huh?" Laserbeak asked, popping into view along with Ravage. The two Minicons had decided to remain on Earth with Katie, visiting Cybertron whenever they could.

Dante chuckled. "You have no idea. How are you and Quillon?"

"We're good," Katie replied. "We went out last knight to a renaissance fair. Get it? Last knight?"

"Hilarious," Arcee replied, rolling her eyes.

"I know. Anyways, we're gonna be heading out to the naval base later this week, so that'll be fun."

They talked for several hours, exchanging news, but eventually Katie signed off, having to go make sure that Miko and Jack weren't getting into mischief again.

"Honestly, those two are lodestones for trouble," Katie sighed. "Well, cheers!" With that, the call ended.

The rest of the Bots started leaving, Bulkhead and Wheeljack going off, along with Bumblebee and Ironhide, probably to that Energon and waxing bar that Knockout opened, Dante thought, while Optimus and Elita went off to check on how the returning refugees were doing.

Shaking his head, Dante walked outside and was met with the sight of Arcee, Flareup, and Steve watching while Asteria and Cinder played a deadly game of 'who can blow up the most objects.'

Arcee walked over and kissed Dante before leaning against him, head resting against his shoulder.

Dante looked over at their daughter and smiled, wrapping an arm around his wife. I guess that old saying is true, Dante thought, looking over Cybertron as the sun set below the horizon. There truly is no fate, but what we make.

The End.

(A/N) Hello Everyone, I hope you have all enjoyed Dante's trilogy. If you want to see more of my characters, then come check out my newest story at https://www.wattpad.com/story/264651628-battleship-orochi. I promise you, it will be worth your time.