ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠

[𝓚𝓝𝓨 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻]

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: (Y/N) (L/N)

ᴀɢᴇ: 16

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ: (Y/H)

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Music Hashira

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:

- has long (H/C) hair up to her knees, usually tied in one long braid with a (C/C) hair clip shaped like a musical note on the side of her head.

- Demon Slayer uniform is the same as Kanao's with a (C/C) haori decorated with handstitched (C/C) musical notes scattered at the bottom

ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ:

Enhanced Eyesight - (Y/N) has enhanced eyesight. She can normally see up to 50 meters but when she uses Total Concentration, she can see up to 500 meters. She can see people's auras and emotions through blobs of color surrounding them. She can also accurately predict her opponent's next move through subtle changes in their forms.

Enhanced Strength - (Y/N) has attained incredible physical strength through harsh training. She can jump extremely high distances incredibly fast, showing her incredible leg strength. In terms of arm strength, she can swing her katana at subsonic speeds incessantly without tiring.

Soothing, beautiful voice along with Immense Talent for Singing - she ain't the Music Hashira for nothing

Immense Speed and Reflexes

Immense Stamina and Endurance

Tactical Intelligence

Immense Thinking Speed

Master Swordswoman

Immense Flexibility

Transparent World

Total Concentration: Constant

Ps. This might seem OP but you're on the same level as the other hashiras. The list only makes (Y/N) seem OP but this is just an in-depth list of her talents and capabilities. If you don't like the singing talent, sorry but I just wanted to add it because she's the Music Hashira.

ᴇQᴜɪᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ:

Nichirin Sword

Nichirin Fans - (Y/N) requested her swordsmith to also make Nichirin fans so she has a backup weapon in case she loses her sword. It can decapitate a demon's head like a Nichirin Sword.

 It can decapitate a demon's head like a Nichirin Sword

Just like this ^ but in your (C/C). The black part is a yet durable sheet of nichirin which makes it capable to slash and decapitate demons. The downside is you need to be closer to your opponent unless you use a long-ranged attack.