ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

(Y/N)'s POV

I smiled. We did it. We're free from the clutches of Muzan. I smiled hearing the cheers of the remaining demon slayers and the kakushi. But then tears started flowing down from my eyes, remembering all the lives we lost. I laughed bitterly. I don't wanna die yet but I guess that can't be helped. At least none of us died in vain. A kakushi approached me trying to heal my wounds. I put my hand on their arm and looked them in the eye. I smiled at them and shook my head.

"It's okay. I know that I'm about to die. Don't waste your efforts on me. Go and heal the others who need it more."

The kakushi teared up. She wiped her tears and bowed down. "Thank you for your services (Y/N) sama. I hope you can find peace in your next life." I smiled at her and nodded. She ran away, trying to find other people that need help. I looked at the sky and admired the sun rising and the clouds drifting above me without a care. 

 Black spots started dancing around my eyes. I felt sleepy. I looked at the remaining slayers one last time with a smile before I blacked out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sound of people talking.

I open my eyes and looked around to see myself in the arms of a woman. She looked beautiful. She had deep purple eyes with dark brown hair tied into a bun. I wanted to ask her why she was carrying me but only an incomprehensible sound came from my mouth. I was confused. 'What? What was that? Why can't I speak?' I reached to poke her because she didn't notice me yet but then I saw my arm. Though it wasn't like my arm at all. It was a baby's arm.

I was confused and started to feel upset. I cried. The woman looked at me and started rocking me. She was humming a soothing tune to try to calm me down. It worked. She then started playing with me and I giggled. What's wrong with me? Is it because I'm a baby? I shrugged it away and grab her fingers trying to stop her from tickling me. She smiled at me and stopped.

But what confused me was her aura. She's smiling but her aura is dark blue with swirls of gray, which pertains to deep sadness and guilt. What is she guilty for? My thoughts were interrupted When she started singing the tune earlier. I was lost in it. It was so beautiful, I wanted to sing it too. But all that came from my mouth was a mixed mess of babbles. I was about to cry again but then the woman spoke.

"I guess you're a singer. Don't worry, you will improve. Hmmm, why don't I name you, (Y/N)? It has a musical theme to it. Yes, welcome to the family (Y/N). I will make sure you have a beautiful life, until the day you die."

I giggled. I wanted to tell her not to talk about death yet because I just died moments ago. But I can't so I just left it. I just noticed that she was walking while she was talking to me. I tilted my head to look at my surroundings. We were walking through a dark tunnel but I could see an opening at the end. I was busy looking around when I saw needle-like fingers come near me. I froze. What is this?

I looked up and saw a creature with three eyes wearing a mask and a cloak. "So this is the new addition to Grace Field huh. I wonder what she will be? She looks like she could be a premium."

What is that? A demon? But it seems different. Why must there be demons here too? Why can't I just live a peaceful life? Why do demons ruin everything? I cried and wailed. The woman rocked me again and tried to calm me down but it wouldn't work. Then I heard a soft clap. I look around and saw a woman with short, curly blonde hair. She was walking to us while clapping softly. 

"Now, now. Stop that. You're scaring the child. Go now, Isabella."

"Thank you, Grandmother."

The woman, who I now know is Isabella, walked away to the opening. I looked at her and saw red blobs surrounding her blue and gray aura earlier. She must not like them. But what do I do?

"Don't worry little one. I will make sure you get the best life you deserve until they decide to ship you out. And maybe one day you can become a mama and survive too. Like me."

Shipped out? What is this? Some farm? Are we gonna be eaten? No, I won't let that happen. I slayed demons before, I will certainly do it again, for the safety of humans. We arrived at a house. She opened the door and I saw a lot of children of different ages waiting there for us.

"Hello everyone. This is your new sibling, (Y/N). Let's give her a warm welcome."

"Welcome (Y/N)!" all of them said. I giggled at them. Some of them cooed while some others squealed.

"Wow Mama, we seem to be getting a lot of siblings this month. You already brought back 3 others." a girl said.

"I know, but the more the merrier right?" Everyone nodded and smiled. "Okay everyone, you can go play now. I'll just put (Y/N) in the nursery." Isabella said. 

"Okay, mama. Let's go guys. Let's play tag." a brown-haired boy said. The others nodded and went with him, giggling and laughing. Isabella or Mama took me to a room with 3 other babies. She put me in a crib between a girl with orange hair and a boy with black hair. Mama walked out of the room and left me there. I looked to the girl beside me and saw that she was awake. She reached her hand out to me. I reached my hand too and we both giggled.

Don't worry, I will protect you.

-𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕚-

Hope you guys like this. But I have a question and I want you to answer it because you're the people reading this. Now regarding the relationships that Aria or (Y/N) forms, do you want to go the single route, mono route, or poly route. And who? If the mono route wins, the choices are:

-Emma

-Ray

-Norman

- Gilda

-Don

Sorry, if you want more. You can comment other love interests you want. For the poly route, maybe the top 3, or 4 people. That's all. Happy reading!