ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

(Y/N('s POV

It was the next day. Things seem normal so far. I was helping set up the table while silently observing Emma and Norman. I went up to Emma and greeted her good morning. She then smiled and greeted me back too. I smiled seeing how she handled things. "Good morning, Emma, (Y/N)!" I turned around and saw Norman greeting us with a smile on his face as if everything was normal. I smiled and greeted him too. We went on with our day like normal. We all ate and then took the tests. The four of us had perfect scores again. I know that we are gonna escape. Now that those two know, we can start planning now. And seeing the way they acted normally solidified my belief that we can escape.

When we were allowed to play, I went off and trained again. I was going through my training regimen when I heard voices. I jumped on a tree and looked for the owners of the voices. I saw Emma and Norman by the fence. I made sure to be quiet and observed them from the tree, trying to listen in their conversation. "Whether or not that'll be possible depends..." "On what is beyond this forest," they said. What will be possible? "Let's go. I want to check it out." Norman said. They jumped over the fence and started running. I followed them by silently jumping on the tree branches. When they arrived at the wall, they stopped.

"It's a wall." they both said. Emma started to climb a tree. I was debating on whether I'll join them now or later. Well, I've been waiting for this for a long time. It would be best if they know about me now. I called out to Emma from the tree branch I was crouching on. "Emma, it's no use. You can't see anything. The wall is about 2-3 meters wide." Emma and Norman stopped what they were doing and looked around to find me. "(Y/N)?!" they both said. I smiled and jumped down. Norman was about to stop me but I already jumped and landed safely.

"How long were you up there? And how did you do that?!" Emma asked. "Yeah, (Y/N). You could've been injured." Norman added. I chuckled and said, "I'm guessing you already know?" They stopped. "You already knew?!" both of them asked. "Yeah, sadly," I replied. "How?!" Emma asked. "Well, it's a long story. Too long and almost unbelievable. I'll tell you later when we have more time." I replied. "Now let's talk about the wall! I already checked it before and you can't climb it. I should know since I tried. But if we have a rope I'm sure we could climb this wall!" I said, clapping my hands together. Norman smiled and said, "Definitely." they were silent for a while as if they were thinking of something. 

"We'll be able to get over this wall!" Norman said. "Next up is finding rope!" Emma added. I smiled at their determination. "Oh, by the way, can you keep how I jumped off the tree a secret? Don't want Mama getting suspicious." Norman nodded while Emma said, "Sure (Y/N)! But how did you do that?! And you were so graceful it was like you didn't weigh anything!" "Well, I wasn't just staying put all those years I've known about the truth. I trained! So that I can protect everyone!" I looked around and saw the sun setting. "Oh my, it seems we have to go back. Let's go before Mama gets suspicious,"

We ran all the way back to the house, with me slowing down a bit so that I was running with Emma and Norman. When we arrived, the two of them were panting. I laughed a little. Emma looked at me with wide eyes and asked, "How are you not tired, (Y/N)?!" I leaned in closer and whispered, "Training, my dear Emma." She looked at me with sparkles in her eyes while I just laughed. "Mamaaaaa!" I looked for the sound and saw Mark running to Mama while crying. "Mark! Did something happen?" Mama asked. "What do I do?! I got separated from Nayla in the forest! I looked all over the place but I couldn't find her!" Mark explained. Mama took out her "pocket watch" examined it and put it back in her pocket. "Don't worry. Everybody stay put. Do you hear me?" Mama said. She went into the forest and brought back a sleeping Nayla in her arms. "Seems like she got a little tired and fell asleep. Not a single scratch to be seen!" Mama reassured. "Thank heavens..." Mark exclaimed. 

"That was way too fast." I heard Norman say. "It's almost as if Mama knew exactly where Nayla was." "It's a transmitter... There might be one embedded somewhere inside each of our bodies." Emma added. I smiled sadly. They both looked at me as if to ask if they were right. "Yes, it is a transmitter. Mama is probably trying to tell us that no matter what we won't escape by showing it out in the open."

"She's a demon, an enemy!" Norman said. "I-I wouldn't say a demon. Umm, maybe she has her own circumstances? Maybe she's trying to survive too?" I said, trying to defend Mama. I mean, I can't exactly tell them right now that I can see blobs of color that can tell me their emotions and reveal their bullshit. That'd just be weird. Maybe later.

-----

It was time for bed. Everyone was already laying down. I looked to my side where Emma was laying down. "Psst, Emma. Emma." I whispered trying to get her attention. She turned and faced me. "What is it (Y/N)?" she asked. "Do you believe in reincarnation?" I asked. I wanted to ask her so that I can decide whether I tell them the whole truth or just lie about my circumstances. I don't want to sound crazy. "I don't really know. It seems farfetched. But I think it's real. I just don't know how to prove it. Why do you ask (Y/N)?" Emma replied. "Nothing. Just curious. Goodnight Emma." "Goodnight, (Y/N)."

-𝕞𝕒𝕪𝕚-

Oh, I forgot to mention but I will be basing this off of the manga. K bye!