«𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕒 𝔸𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕨𝕒'𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤»

⚠️!TW: Abuse, Mentioned Abuse!⚠️

Third Person POV:

Shota Aizawa was still a little confused on how he ended up in this situation. He was currently waiting for the stoplight to turn green, so that he could get to the hospital sooner rather than later.

He felt this wasn't really his business, but figured there was a reason the boy he was looking for hadn't answered his father's calls. After all, it didn't take him long to pick up Shota's call, barely even a few seconds.

Meanwhile Shoto, back at Fujiya Hospital, was panicking. His teacher didn't know the reason why he didn't come home or answer his father's calls. No one -apart from his family that is- knew why he and his father had such an unstable relationship. He was now waiting outside the hospital's gates, head hung low.

Just then, Shota Aizawa pulled up at the gates. Hearing the car, the dual-quirk-wielder looked up, and locked eyes with his teacher.

He was slightly hesitant to get into the car, but with his teacher's reassurance that it "wasn't an issue in any way", he got in.

When seated, Shoto mumbled a quick and quiet: "Suminmasen, Aizawa-sensei."

"It's alright, kid. But tell me, why didn't you answer your father's calls? He said he tried calling you multiple times, and you didn't answer, but when I called you, you answered within seconds."

As it did so often, dread flooded the heterochromatic boy. Surprisingly, his teacher picked up on his panicked demeanour, which was a rare thing, due to Shoto usually keeping his thoughts and emotions to himself.

"Umm...", the boy hesitated.

Shota Aizawa knew he wouldn't get a truthful answer from the boy. He sighed,

"Fine", he paused, sighing, "But if there is something up, tell me, yeah?"

The half-and-half boy nodded, not sure as to what he was supposed to say.

The rest of the journey to the Japanese-styled house was quiet, but Shoto liked it that way.

He didn't trust his voice. He was scared that if he were to say something, he'd end up cracking, and that was one of his worst fears.

Then, they reached it.

The moment Shoto had been dreading for the last twenty minutes.

As perceptive as ever, the Erasure Hero noticed the change in his student's facial expression.

Something was off...

(He was definitely going to ask his student more about it.)

Said student was already out of the car, bidding him goodbye and apologising for the "trouble he caused", before politely bowing and walking towards the door of his house.

"Goodbye, kid. See you at school tomorrow", the raven-haired teacher called after him, hoping his worry was unnecessary (seriously, it took me forever to try and think of a word that was at least somewhat fitting here, because all I could think of was the German word "umsonst", but google translate thought I meant it price-wise, since it can also mean "free" when it comes to amounts of money, so that wasn't much help lol).

He waited for the boy to enter the house -which said boy actually did very reluctantly, though his teacher only partly picked up on that-, before heading back to his own flat.

The moment Shoto had closed the front door of the place he despised so greatly, he was slammed back, against the wall, leaving his head pounding.

He had almost been expecting this, though it still caught him off guard.

"Hiding, are we now, boy?", Endeavor sneered.

To say that he was pissed off would definitely be an understatement.

He slammed his son's head back against the wall out of pure rage.

A pained sound escaped the dual-quirk-wielder, which infuriated the Number One Hero even more. Thus, he yanked his so-called "masterpiece" to the floor in ease, not hesitating to aggressively applying pressure to his son's back, by pressing his foot into the small of his back, when Shoto let out another pained cry.

Tutting, he seized the boy's forearm, dragging him to the training room, all mercy that he ever had, gone.

Shoto was petrified. He was sure, no, positive, that his father would leave (a lot of) permanent damage this time, which he had been holding back on for a while now.

He feel face-forward onto the cold and hard, wooden floor in the 'training room'.

The heterochromatic teen scrambled up just in time to see his father's fist coming, only just dodging in time.

His rapid movements caused him to loose his footing and he fell backwards onto the floor. Horrified, his eyes traveled up to a smirking Endeavor, who had a crazed, almost manic, look in his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Shota Aizawa left to head back to his flat, the uneasy feeling hadn't left him.

He still wasn't quite sure what it was, but he didn't like it - at all. And the thing that confused the hero even more, was that his intuition was telling him that it had something to do with the dual-haired boy.

He had to admit, his student had been acting sort of off lately.

The tired teacher was sitting at the kitchen counter, head in his hands, held up by his elbows.

Furiously thinking, he hadn't even noticed his spouse creep up behind him. Until,

"What's got'cha thinking so hard, Shota?"

Aizawa whipped his head around, only to be met with none other but Hizashi Yamada's wide, toothy grin.

Immediately relaxing at the realisation that it was only his spouse, he turned around fully and sighed.

"I- I don't even know. There's- I think there's something wrong with Todoroki..."

Quirking an eyebrow, the Voice Hero asked, "Huh? Why? What's up with Todoroki?", before nuzzling his face into Aizawa's raven-coloured hair.

Shota Aizawa didn't know how to answer.

Yup... Umm- So, this is the official "Shota Aizawa's worries" chapter, unlike the one I published two days ago as an April Fools. If I'm being honest, this was a kind of long chapter again. Or at least, that's what it felt like to me 😅
And before I forget, thank you guys so much for the 15k reads this story has gotten so far!

Also, another thank you to percy_peace_, for helping me while I was kind of stressing over writer's block and for test-reading most of this. But seriously, go and follow her or else >:3

No okay, I'm just kidding, but she's a lovely person, I'll tell you that. Though, her April Fools prank on me was.. well... a little bit very infuriating... c:

By the way, sorry that it took me so long to write this, but I had to take a break every so often, because I may or may not have gotten a teeny tiny bit emotional while listening to "The One That Got Away", but the BokuAka version of the song (that had voiceovers included). But if you know the anime and song, you'll know why it's so sad... 😗

But yeah, I hope you guys still have a lovely day/night!