30

💗"I need you like a heart needs a beat"💗

Next update after 200+ votes...

Shruti's POV:

"no, you don't hate me... " I heard his voice suddenly...

I turned to see him huffing while trying to catch his breath...

I was so angry when I saw him standing in front of me...

I know he didn't know what had happened between me and Isha...

But still, he should trust me when I'm his wife not her...

Don't I deserve to have his faith in me?

"I know you are angry...It's obvious...But I didn't know what had exactly happened so I called security to get me CCTV footage of my cabin...And I got to know everything...I'm very sorry Jaan... Please forgive me.... " he said while sitting in front of me while I was in deep thought...

I didn't realize when did he come in and settled down in front of me?

He was looking into my eyes longingly while grabbing my hands in his warm hands...

I was trying to recollect and rethink whatever he is saying and happened...

"I'm very sorry babe... But please say something... You are making me worried...  I know I'm a big fool to shout on you in front of you.... " he said while wiping tears rolled down on my cheeks...

"This is your main problem...  You always took me for granted... You always think of me like a fool... Because you know I'm dumb enough to forgive you easily... But not this time... I'm done with your assumptions... You do and say whatever you want without thinking about me being hurt...." I said while removing my hands from his grip...

"No babe... I never took you for granted...  You are precious to me... I'm sorry to make you feel low... But when I saw you slapping her ...believe me I didn't think about anything and said you to apologize to her... I should have given you time to explain everything without assuming the worst...I'm ready to earn your forgiveness... " he said and took me in his protective arms... While I was busy wetting his shirt while gripping tightly his shirt over his chest.

I was sobbing loudly to control my hormones which were making me emotional...

"I won't forgive you easily this time... This is my promise... " I said while my voice wobbled dangerously, but I brought it under control...

"I'm ready to earn it... I can do whatever you want... I promise.... " he said while soothing my back with his palms...

"by the way happy Holi.... " he said in my ear while kissing my earlobe...

When I realized what he said,  I regret coming to Aryan's house...

Because today mom and I were going to prepare for pooja of Holika...

"We need to go back now... " I said hurriedly and went to vanity to get back to myself instead of dissolved...

"at least wish me happy holi,"  he said while I ignored him cheekily...

"so you are going hard to get.... " he said while standing behind me and nuzzling my neck with his beard...

"stop touching me... I'm busy... " I said rudely...

"now that's rude..." he said with a sullen face.......

"stop being dramatic... " I said while controlling my cheeky smile which was about to spread on my cheeks...