18

Next update after 100+ votes

💗"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more." 💗

Suyesh's POV :

We reached our home while Shruti was sleeping in the car

I informed mom and dad about her arrival...

Although both of them are not talking to me the news of her returning spread happiness in their voice...

I was missing them like Shruti...

I informed them about the arrival of shruti in the morning...

Both of them must be home now...

When they got to knew about Shruti leaving me both of them also left the house to punish me...

So in these 2 months, I was living alone here in a big mansion without my love and parents...

I was about to take Shruti in my arms when she opened her eyes...

"what were you doing? "she asked...

"Nothing... " I replied nervously...

"climb down... We are home now... Mom and dad are waiting for you... " I said while she got nervous...

"I don't want to face them. "she said nervously...

"don't worry everything will be okay...... " I tried to tell her...

She was taking baby steps towards the door...

I hold her hand and smiled at her by saying "everything will be fine.... "

We both reached the door...

As soon as I rang the doorbell mom opened and hugged Shruti...

She was hugging her tightly and was scolding also...

"How could you think of leaving us because of this idiot.... " she scolded her...

"Sorry mom.... " she said...

"no, I don't want you sorry..... I'm not only his mom but you're also... Then how could you think of leaving us like this... I was missing my daughter..... " mom said while crying...

"I'm sorry mom... Please forgive me..... " she said while wiping her tears...

She left me and dad came to hug me...

"don't leave us like that beta... We both love you a lot... You are our heartbeat... So don't think of leaving us ever..... " dad said...

She didn't reply and hugged him.....

Is she planning to leave me again?

You won't leave me ever Jaan, keep dreaming about it only...