12

💗"Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey."💗

Shruti's POV:

I went down and stood in front of Neha and Aryan

"I'm sorry Neha I didn't meet you earlier... I was sleeping... " I said apologetically...

"Stop being formal..... I'm your best friend also... From when sorry and thank you got added in our friendship... You are my best friend from childhood... But he is more important to you rather than me... You share everything with him... I just envy him... " she said dramatically...

I chuckled at her and hugged her tightly...

"achha chal band Kar tera yeh drama," I said and pinched her nose tip...

"stop pinching my nose" she whined...

"now how's baby doing, " I asked caressing her big baby bump...

"Baby is happiest after seeing his godmother... " she replied ...

She does know how to surprise me with her words...

"stop your melodrama and let me hug you guys too... " Aryan whined while joining us in a hug...

We broke our hug and Neha said "Enough of our talk's now... My baby is hungry let me eat... "

"what do want to eat then... I'll make it for you," I said...

"I want strawberry ice cream... " Neha said...

Before I could say anything Aryan scolded her "No ice cream for a month now... You are in 8 months... Because of eating a tone of ice cream, you'll catch a cold... You have just returned from the hospital due to a cold... So stop behaving like a child... Don't hurt my baby because of your stupid cravings... "

After getting scolded Neha started to cry loudly...

"see after impregnating me... He only wants his baby's happiness... He doesn't love me now....just because I'm fat he doesn't love me... He only loves his baby... I just hate him" she complained like a child...

"Aryan stop being a moron... Just give her ice cream... " I said angrily...

"Don't know anything about her babe... It's all her tricks and drama to get whatever she wants.... " he said sarcastically...

"look he doesn't love me now... " Neha once again complained...

"Aryan just give her ice cream" I shouted at him...

"stop shouting you both women... You both are torturing me with your shouting and blackmailing... I'm completely alone now... There is no one to support or help me... Because of which you both are taking advantage of this poor young and handsome guy... " he said dramatically...

"just go and get an ice cream... " we both shouted together...

I made a sandwich for her because staying hungry is not good for her...

We both were eating our sandwich when Aryan came and shouted...

"You both are the devil... After torturing this innocent man you both are eating without me... "

We both laughed at his taunt and said "who is innocent here?"

We both asked while narrowing our eyes to question him...

"you and innocent.... don't fit together... " I replied sarcastically...

"babe don't team up with her... Don't forget I'm your best friend... " Aryan complained...

Then it was enough to burst Neha's anger...

She stood up and went to fight with who is my best friend...

I chuckled at their taunting and cursing each other for me...

Here both of them are going to have a baby soon but seems like they are babies...

I wasn't able to tolerate their bantering and yelled"You both stop fighting... You are stressing baby... Just leave her Aryan... I'm her best friend... "

Both of them understood what they were doing and stopped fighting...

"I don't know what will this baby do after knowing his parents are real kids here? " I said rolling my eyes...

Suddenly Neha shouted making us scared...

I ran to her and asked "what happened Neha? "

"baby is kicking hardly... "she replied while caressing her baby bump...

"baby is not stopping his Kicks... Seem like baby thinks my womb as football ground... " she whined...

Aryan took her in his arms and said "you just say sorry... Otherwise, my baby won't stop kicking... "

"no I won't say... " she said and turned her face to another side...

But she cried once again...

"just say your baby to stop kicking me.... " she said to Aryan angrily...

He pinched her nose and caressed her baby bump and said "hey baby stops kicking mama... See daddy is here... So stop kicking otherwise she will beat me to death... "

"baby has stopped kicking... And you mister stop saying bad things about me to my baby... " she said narrowing her eyes...

He chuckled and said "it's between my baby and me... So stop poking your nose between us... My baby loves me a lot to see... She stopped her Kicks because I said to her... "

I chuckled at their antics and eat my sandwich while enjoying their fighting...

I wish we had the same relationship as Neha and Aryan...

They both got married to each other because of love unlike you...

My subconscious mocked me...

I chuckled at my destiny and focused on eating...

Both of them stopped fighting and settled on their chairs...

"eat your ice cream... You must be craving for it too like my this devil... "he forwarded me an ice-cream tub and winked at Neha...

They are made for each other...

I took an ice cream and eat remembering Yash...

"I miss you Yash" I mumbled while caressing my tummy...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Do not forget to vote and comment

Do read my other book "romantic stories... "

Love Love...❤

Stay safe... 😍😘