13

Next update after 30+ votes

💗"When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before."💗

Shruti's POV:

I got ready to start my day with good looks and a smile

It has been 2 months since I've joined Aryan's company...

He offered a partnership in his London branch but I denied it...

I'm very grateful for the shelter and food he provided me when I was completely alone...

He is the true definition of friendship...

He is truly a friend in indeed...

He is going back to India after the birth of his baby...

He is missing his mom and dad so he and Neha are going to shift permanently to India...

"babe" he called me...

"what happened? "I asked breaking my trance...

"What happened to you... Tell me that first... For the last 15 minutes you are only looking at food... " he said...

"Nothing... " I said avoiding his questionable look...

I continue to eat my breakfast...

After having breakfast we both waved bye to Neha and went to the office...

Today is our important meeting with a new client who is going to help Aryan in managing his company branch in London...

So we are very nervous yet confident to meet this new business partner...

We both reached our office and greeted everyone present at the meeting...

But our business partner and the top client were yet to attend this meeting...

I was reading my presentation when I heard footsteps coming from someone...

I turned to look in his direction but he was talking to the girl who was with him...

He didn't look at me and settled on his chair...

I too didn't give him my precious time and started my presentation...

He startled after hearing my voice I think...

Because he immediately looks at me with unknown emotion in his eyes...

I too noticed his heated glare but tried to avoid looking at him...

But the girl sitting beside him made me fumed in anger.....

Because she was whispering in his ear something...

I just wanted to detach her from his side...