15

Next update after 70+ votes

💗“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”💗

Shruti's POV:

"Hello," I said after receiving his call

I was very nervous to talk to him...

"Hello Shruti," he said...

After hearing my name from his lips left me to shiver to the core...

"What happened? Why did you call me? " I asked directly showing my anger through my voice...

"I want you to live with me for 3 months.... " he was saying but I interrupt...

"I don't want to live you and that too under the same roof... " I said while fuming with anger...

"I too... But we couldn't have a divorce without living with each other for 3 months... Since we had live with each initial 3 months of our marriage...." he said...

We were talking with each other after 1 and half months instead of saying I love you or I hate you he wants to have a divorce...

"but what is the need for staying together?" I asked while controlling my inner storm of pain...

"We have to... I asked my lawyer everything but he said we have to live together that too under the same roof.... " he replied...

"I don't want to live with you ...do whatever you want to do... "I said...

"I too Don't want to live with you but I want to marry my girlfriend so say yes to this and let's stay together for these 3 months... " he said...

"last time you said yes to marriage even though I warned you to say no... So you still do have time to repent your mistake...Even if you don't want to live with me... But we don't have any option rather than accepting this.... " he said without any emotion...

"I do need time to think... I will tell you in the morning my decision... " I said...

"I do want yes from you only... So do this for my happiness... I want to marry my love and live my whole life with her... " he said...

"if you want to divorce me so that you can marry your girlfriend... Then I will stay with you for 4 months..... " I said...

"That's like a good girl... I know you love me but I don't... " He said...

His statement pricked my heart but I somehow control it...

"No Mr. Suyesh ...I used to love you but now I don't love you... So first of all clear your this misunderstanding... And yes I don't care whether you love me or not... I will stay with you but like a stranger only... I don't want your single touch on my body..... " I replied with cold-hearted

He didn't say anything for a minute...

I was trying to control my tears which are about to fall...

"It's done then... I will come to your house... Be ready at 8 o'clock.... " he said...

"Okay," I said then cut the call...

I was on call when Aryan went to meet his wife...

He came out when I was done with my call...

"babe... Go meet Neha... She wants to meet you... " He said...

"Okay...." I said while trying to wipe my tears...

"what happened Shruti? Why are you crying? " he asked with concern...

"Nothing... I will meet you in Neha's room... " I said and went in to meet her...

She was lying on the bed where Baby was beside her...

I hugged her and asked "how are you feeling? "

"good" she replied...

Our cute newborn baby was sleeping...

I was wondering how am I going to hide my pregnancy from Suyesh...

I was afraid of what if he sees my baby bump in these 3 months...

Neha broke my chain of thoughts by pinching my hand...

"What? " I asked in an irritating voice while rubbing the place where she had pinched...

"Where are you lost? I'm observing that since you came....you are looking disturbed..... I'm always with you.... "she asked with concern...

"Nothing special... " I replied casually...

"Is it about Suyesh?" she asked...

"how do you know? " I asked with a questioning glare...

"I just guessed it...." she said...

"Whatever," I said casually.....

"It Means I'm astrologer.... " she said happily While giving me hi-fi...

"stop being so excited... You just had Given birth..... So don't try to jump.... "
I scolded her...

"Ohhh stop behaving like granny.... "she replied and turned her head...

"you just rest and stop worrying about me... I will tell you everything later... " I said...

I came out when Aryan came to sat beside me after completing all the discharging procedures...

"Shruti please tell me why are you worried? I'm feeling restless... " he asked with concern...

"Suyesh called me... He wants to divorce me...." I said...

"Then what is bothering you? We know he doesn't love you... And you should not run behind him if he doesn't value your importance.... " he said while joining our both hands...

"But for that, I have to live with him for 3 months..... Then how would I hide my baby bump... " I said while palming my face...

"I think you should tell him about the baby... It's his right to know about his baby... I know you don't want to inform him... But still, it is his right... " he said...

"I had decided to tell him after seeing him in your company yesterday but my all hope's are dead now... Because he is just here to divorce me so that he could marry his girlfriend...." I said while sobbing...

He patted my back and wiped my tears...

"Then instead of wasting your time on him you should think about your and baby's future only..... " he said...

"you know Aryan I didn't divorce him before leaving because I had hope that he might return to me one day... But look he is here just to give me a divorce..... " I said while sobbing loudly...

"I know Shruti... But we can't force anyone to love us... He had never loved you so just give him a divorce so you won't face any problems in the future... And I'm always with you whenever you want any help.... " he said...

"I will give him a divorce... I won't waste my time by running behind him anymore.... I've my baby to take care of....so I won't keep any hope of getting his love and making him mine anymore..... " I said affirmatively...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Do not forget to vote and comment

Stay safe...😘😘

Love Love... 🤗😘