31

💗"Love is the magician that pulls man out of his hat "💗

Next update after 210+ votes

Suyesh's POV:

"Shruti at least hear me once... " I requested her...

She was ignoring me as if I don't exist in her life...

I hate when I get ignored by her... When I want her attention only on me...

I even hate when she talks to Aryan...

He is also my friend now but I get jealous of getting the love of my two precious women... My mom and wife...

Uff! I hate this man... But I can't help it... After all, he is my friend now... Otherwise, I would have killed him for staring and stealing my wife's attention in whole Holika pooja...

Even his son is just like him... Who gets her full attention with his cuteness...

Even I'm hot... But she is behaving as if I'm nonexistent for her...

"ufffff?!!!!!" I screamed while snatching my hair...

"what happened... Why are you screaming? " mom asked while she was standing in front of our open bedroom door...

"Mom ...is ignoring me... " I complain to her about Shruti...

"you must have done something wrong then... I believe my daughter never ignores you unless you hurt her..... " she said by taking her side...

"don't you love me now mom? " I asked while narrowing my eyes at her...

"of course I do but not more than my daughter.... " she said and chuckled...

"I don't want to talk to you... I'm angry with you... " I said and turned to see the bathroom door where Shruti is changing.....

"I love her more because she is carrying a baby... So my grandbaby also deserves my love... So I love her double now..... " she said and rolled her eyes...

"ohhh... But still, I'm angry... " I said and pouted...

"then I think I should give the whole bowl of gajar halwa to shruti... As you are angry now.... " she suggested and start to walk out...

"no mom... I want it... As she had a lot of gajar halwa already... " I screamed at her... She laughed and went out to bring halwa to our bedroom...

I heard the bathroom door getting unlocked and saw wasn't looking less than seductress and enchantress...

I just wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her breathlessly

"Are you planning to kill me with your looks and ignorance? " I asked while she was sitting in front of the vanity to apply moisturizer...