21

Next update after 130+ votes

 💗“I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.”💗

Suyesh's POV:

Shruti moaned into the kiss

I was the one who was dominating in the kiss where she was losing herself more and deep into the kiss...

She moaned in the kiss and I take it as an opportunity and slide my tongue inside her mouth to turn our slow and gentle kiss into a passionate one...

She was wiggling and melting into our kisses as if she is made of Ice...

I broke our passionate and dominating kiss and I trailed my lips onto other parts of her body...

I kissed and licked her earlobe and nape while my hands were touching and feeling her delicate skin under my hands...

She was breathing heavily lack of oxygen...

I gave her some time to breathe while she was blushing to look down.....

Her nape and neck were full of hickeys I gave her on her milky and delicate skin.....

I once again started my sweet torture on her body with trailing kisses on her chin, collarbone...

I scooped her on my waist while she carefully tugged her both legs behind my back...

I kissed her collarbone and in the valley of her assets...

She was completely naked but she gave shocked by opening my shirt...

She is quite bold to do this...

I was still in shock when I felt her hot and burning lip's on my chest.....

She was kissing my chest...

I was about to tease her when she realized what was she doing?

She blushed at her stunt and my naughty smirk.....

She was just trying to wiggle out of my strong arms but I wasn't ready to leave her easily...

She tried hard but felt miserable and hide her face in the crook of my neck...

Her kissing session was short but it printed permanently in the memory of mine...

I walked towards our bed once again and put her on the bed gently.....

She tried to catch the duvet lying beside on the bed and was about to cover herself in the duvet but I gripped the duvet tightly and threw it one corner of the room.....

I hovered above her and pinned her hands above her head...

Caressing her face with my hand I moved down my hand to her throat and collarbone while she continued to writhe in the pleasure under me.....