20

Next update after 120+ votes

💗"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."💗

Suyesh's POV:

I was controlling myself from making love to her the moment I saw her caressing our baby

She was looking so cute while talking and caressing her baby bump...

I too wanted to feel and cherish the moment of being together with my love...

I didn't want to tell her that I knew about our baby but it slipped.....

She was looking at me with a suspicious and shocked look.....

But I didn't want to lie so I told her the truth.....

I want everything between us like every lovely couple...

I took her out of the bathtub and started to wipe her body.....

She still looks like a baby girl with a cute and shy look...

I helped her to wear my shirt because her clothes have not yet arrived.....

She was looking so hot and sexy in the shirt.....

I just wanted to rip out the shirt she is wearing...

Her innocent face and mesmerizing eyes were making me lose my mind to have my ways with her.....

She was blushing when she saw my penetrating gaze on her bare body

I kissed her nape and kept one hand on her baby bump so I won't crush her with my desires.....

I was losing my mind and kissed her lips passionately.....

We both were trying to dominate but she failed and I thrust my tongue in her mouth to devour her lips...

She was feeling weak and was about to fall and I caged her in my hands to protect her from falling.....

She was trying hard to breathe so I left her lips and we both were inhaling as much air as possible.....