2.

💗"The water shines only by the sun and it is you who are my sun"💗

Shruti POV:

I groaned at the pain that I was feeling on my neck

I groaned at the pain that I was feeling on my neck. My entire body felt numb. That's when I realized that I slept on the floor.

I pulled up my sore body with the help of the couch next to me with all the strength left in me. I made my way to the bathroom to get fresh while suyesh was sleeping peacefully.

I looked at my dishevelled hair which made me look nothing less than a ghost with my eyeliner all over my face.

I turned on the shower and let the cold water wash all the memories of last night and all the pain. But I wish it could.

I chose a yellow salwar to wear, dressing in it quickly I made my way out of the bathroom.

I took a glance at my sleeping husband.

How can anyone sleep so peacefully after ruining other's sleep. Jerk.

With the towel still covering my hair I moved across the bed towards the mirror. I stared at the unfamiliar figure. Marriage had really done something to me or maybe my dear husband's words did. I looked I aged a year in a night. I heaved a sigh.

As I was drying my hair with the towel I sensed someone staring at me feeling anxious I turned to the bed to see if Suyesh was awake.

But Jerk was sleeping peacefully with his hand covering his eyes.

I took hold of the vermilion looking at it and contemplating whether to put it or not. Would Suyesh hate it if I do?

But it's every married women's right. And I am already married to Suyesh right? Even if he hated it. So I decided to put it on whether that Jerk hates it or not is not my concern.

It is a beautiful feeling while adjusting the mangalsutra on my neck. I looked at myself through the mirror and smiled at my very happy yet sad face. Is it even possible for a human to feel this way.

The happiness of marrying the love my life and the sadness of my unrequited love.

I am Suyesh's wife. It's not even in my imagination anymore. This man is really my husband now.

Destiny has always shown me worse but not this time. I won't let anyone snatch my happiness and my happiness was this Jerk who is sleeping peacefully. I smiled at the thought.

I looked at him and he was still sleeping looking all peaceful without his frown which he loves carrying. He looked a year younger without that. I smiled lovingly at my peaceful looking husband.

He was sleeping so I decided to take a risk. I went towards the bed bent down to his position and kissed his forehead saying, "It doesn't matter to me whether you love me or not. But you were my first love and you'll be my last. I won't leave you ever. You know how peaceful you look right now? Hmm? I want you be in peace always Suyeh. I want your happiness. " I smiled at him.

I took a last glance at him before leaving the room.

As I was on my way downstairs to the kitchen I saw mom and dad happily smiling at eachother engrossed in their conversation and love in their eyes for eachother.

Will I and Suyesh ever be like that?

Noticing my presence mom made her way towards me giving a sheepish look, "Where's Suyesh?"

"He is still asleep Ma. You know how he is." I smiled at Ma

They knew very well that he is very stubborn and with an ego as huge as a dinosaur.

Mom seemed to have guessed what  might have happened between us so she didn't ask anything further.

It was my first day in the house even though I have spent 11 years of my life in this house. It was my first day as the daughter in law of this house.

It was a ritual for the bride to make sweet dish on her first day for the family.

I went to the kitchen to make my Jerk's favorite dish 'gajar ka halwa'.

Let's see how he ignores gajar ka halwa. Smiling at myself I stared cooking.

Adding the final kaju I was ready to serve it.

With careful steps I walked towards the dining hall with the plate of halwa in my hand.

He was already sitting on his chair.

I went towards dad to serve but dad gestured me to serve him first.

He was gawking at me with anger written all over his face but he can't miss his favorite dish so he let me serve him without saying anything .

I was smiling at him happily.

Well done Shruti. I couldn't stop myself from complimenting on not having a nervous break down infront of him.

After having breakfast he was getting ready to go to office.

I hurried towards him and did the most unbelievable thing I turned him towards me and kissed him on his cheek. Bold move Shruti.

He stared at me fiercely ready to kill me any second now said "Don't try to act smart with me. I am not going to fall in your trap. So you can forget about whatever plan you're plotting in that pea sized brain of yours." and marched towards the car angrily.

I was hurt but in this journey of making him fall in love with me I have to get used to his harsh words. Yes that was my plan Suyesh. I plan on showing my affection everyday so that you get used to it. I know you're a very soft person inside Suyesh and I will always love you. I know you hate me right now but I am determined to change that and I will. You will reciprocate my feelings someday Suyesh. I smiled at the thought.

Heaving a satisfied sigh I went to our bedroom to clean all the mess he created while he getting ready for the office.

I opened his wardrobe and it was full of formals. Not a single casual clothing. Perks of being a boring human. Tsk.

There's no space for my clothes. I took out some of his clothes and somehow managed to place my sarees on the other side of the wardrobe.

His room looked gloomy with grey and white dominating the entire room. One could guess what kind of a person stayed in here.

I need to make this room look like a couple's bedroom.

With that in mind. I changed the bedsheets from white to blue and get rid of the sad looking grey curtains and replaced them with bright and happy white ones.

I hanged the wedding frames that the photographer delivered just a few minutes ago. The picture giving out an awkward look. He looked emotionless but me on the other hand  I was smiling like some stupid teenager.

I took a deep breath. I was finally done. I looked at the huge black colored clock hanging above the bed and that's when I realised it took me the entire day to decorate this so called 'couples bedroom'.

It was 7pm already I need to hurry and make him something to eat.

I decided to make paneer for him quick and easy.

I was humming to a song I recently listened to while cooking for the Jerk of a husband I have.

The moment I heard his car pull over in the driveway.

I ran across the hall  to open the door for me and he entered without even looking at me. Jerk.

I followed him to our bedroom and the moment he opened the door he looked like he was about to burst. He was fuming with anger. He snapped his head towards me like a bull who could snatch the life out of me any moment.
*****************❤****************

Plz comment and vote guy.

Take care.

Stay home, stay Safe😪