9. Power set free

You looked around the hall and internally frowned realising that Chungha was not present. Some employees attended the gathering, mostly higher ranks and what not, whereas others stayed at the actual company buildings to keep track of work over there.

After around two minutes, Mr Lee made his way over to you and tapped you on the shoulder, making you turn around to face him.

"Oh Mr Lee!" You respectfully bowed to him which he also did.

"Miss y/n, it's time to sign the mutual agreement between the companies." He voiced, gesturing to you to follow him up to the stage which was the same structure as the previous one. (A raised platform).

You stood beside him with everyone else's eyes on the two of you as one of the assistants held the board for Mr Lee to sign. After he did this, she held it out for you as you marked the board with your signature.

The employees attending all clapped in sync as one photographer clicked some photos. Just as you were standing next to Mr Lee who was smiling and holding the board, something fell from above and landed right on his head. He fell unconscious to the floor upon impact to the head.

You gasped along with the employees and looked down to see a metal bucket rolling away after falling to the ground. Suddenly, a gush of liquid like substance fell on you, drenching you in whatever it was.

You flinched as you felt a drop of the substance drip down your left eye as if it was a teardrop. Looking at your hands, you saw them coated in red paint.

The entire hall had fallen silent. No one moved an inch. Everyone just stared at your figure which had been splashed in red paint. The red substance dripped down the side of your face, your hair and your dress.

You faced the front and stared at the employees who all had their eyes on you as you hands clenched into fists. Your eyes scanned over the people until they lay on Nana who had an amused look on her face.

Your eyes pierced straight ahead as you gracefully opened your fingers from the fists that had formed before. Suddenly, the glasses filled with wine and water that people were holding cracked.

Glancing at Namjoon, you saw how shocked he looked. You also could have sworn you caught a glimpse of worry in his eyes. Just as he was about to step forward and make his way towards you, everyone's glass cups completely shattered. Your breathing became heavy as you let your inner capabilities set free.

Everyone gasped and shrieked.

"WHAT THE HECK?"

"How did the g-glass break?"

"Who set this horrible prank on Miss y/n and Mr Lee!?"

"I'm getting out of here omg! COME ON KAI WHY YOU STANDING THERE!"

You stepped down the steps at the front of the stage. Slowly and gracefully, you walked through the hall as everyone cleared the way and avoided the shattering glass and plates you passed. Bright sparks sprung out of the ceiling lights as people ducked to avoid getting hit.

Getting way too big for her boots, Nana stood in front of you as she stuck up her nose, "Enjoy the embarrassment y/n?" She fake laughed with a high pitched voice, only for it to die down once she saw you fiercely glaring at her.

You held out your arm with your hand facing her and strongly swung it to the right, making Nana fall down to the ground and receiving gasps from the employees.

"Oh my god!"

"How did Miss y/n do t-that?"

"Is she a witch or what? I don't want to die, I'm getting out of here heck noo!"

Stepping over the pathetic person, you walked straight out of the doors and ran through the dark streets. Meanwhile back in the hall, people were running all over the place as others stood in shock over what on earth just went down.

Namjoon wasn't even bothering to help Nana stand up, he was too shocked and worried over what you just did and how you did that.

"Mr Kim! Shouldn't you be going after your wife?"

"Yah, your wife is inhuman!"

Namjoon ignored all the gossiping and ran out of the building to search for you, leaving a dumbfounded Nana lying helplessly on the ground.

You sped up your walking pace on the streets, ignoring the pain of your heels until you bumped into what felt like a hard chest.

"O-Oh I'm sorry!" You looked up at the person and squinted your eyes, trying to focus on their face. "T-Taehyung?"

"Y/n is that you? Why are you covered in blood?" Your high school friend Taehyung worriedly asked you.

"Blood? Oh...it's red paint." You told Taehyung who looked extremely confused over your current state.

"Y/N! Y/N!" You heard Namjoon calling out your name and turned around to see him jogging towards you. "Are you okay? What the heck happened in there?"

You angrily glared at him and yelled, "YOU'RE DAMN NANA HAPPENED YOU JERK!" Making the lamppost you three were standing under blow out.

Namjoon and Taehyung's eyes widened as they both looked up at the blown out light which now had smoke rising from it before looking back at you in shock.