14. Library problem...

The next day

You strolled your way into the company building, bowing to those you walked by including janitor staff. People were quite shocked to see that you were nice to the cleaning staff since you were the CEO who 'doesn't need to bow to them', but you did anyway, and people liked you for that. They respected you and you respected them.

"Hello Miss y/n!" A voice called you from further into the hallway.

You squinted your eyes and walked closer to the person, "Oh my goodness, Taehyung!" You scanned the area to make sure no one was around. "What are you doing here Tae?" You whispered.

"I applied for a job here the other day, Miss CEO y/n." Taehyung snickered.

Suddenly you saw another person present in the hallway, "Make sure to get to work, Taehyung."

He cheekily smiled and nodded before walking away, leaving you in the hallway. You fixed your posture and strode away to the library of the building to grab some informative books you needed for a future meeting. You bowed to the librarian and walked through the aisles of bookshelves.

As you were looking through the different books and guides needed, your ears began to pick up some commotion going on in the library. You quietly slid a book back on the shelf and listened to whatever was going on.

"Yah your lovely CEO is a crazy witch!" Someone yelled.

Crazy witch?

"That's no way to speak about the CEO and you don't even work here so please leave Miss!" One of the employees said.

"No I will not leave, I don't care if I don't work here! Your CEO Miss y/n is a crazy woman and should be locked up in a government lab!" A lady yelled even louder.

You sighed and shut your eyes in frustration, immediately recognising the ear screeching voice as the one and only, Nana. She definitely crossed her boundaries this time. You remained standing still as she just continued to scream and shout, even though people were trying to get her to leave.

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder as you turned around to be met with Taehyung, "It's Nana, she's gone absolutely nuts..." He whispered to you, worried that you might unintentionally do something.

"Tae I can't, it's driving me crazy-" You whispered back in pure annoyance due to Nana. not noticing the bookshelves that were starting to wobble.

Just at that moment, you felt a wave of power rush through your body from head to toe, causing the unexpected to happen...

The bookshelves collapsed.

All of the people in the library shrieked as they raised their arms, shielding their heads from all the falling books and parts of the bookshelves. You nervously glanced up at Taehyung as he pushed you down by the shoulders, making it look like he was 'protecting the CEO from danger'.

"Miss y/n I must get you to safety." He sent you a wink, signalling to you to play along. "Everyone else please leave the premises and get yourself to safety, there seems to be a fault in the building."

Taehyung took hold of your arm and quickly led you out of the room through the back door and shut it. You leaned your back against the wall and took deep breaths, calming yourself in the process.

"Wait...I need to call the engineering staff to check the library. I can't tell everyone I did that." You whispered to him and chuckled.

You pulled out your work phone and made the call to the people, telling them to come quick as you also informed security staff to make sure people were safe and not hurt.