𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚?

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬
|𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥|

 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 |𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥|

" Congratulations to Ms.Ariana Thomas!" Mrs.Lakewood called out excitedly as I walked across the stage nervously to accept my diploma. I could hear all the claps and compliments coming from the crowd making me feel warm inside.

I did it, I did what they thought I couldn't. I proved them all wrong.

" My Ariana, my sweet little Ms.Ariana. I'm gonna miss you dear, but I know them patients will need you more. I love you babygirl." Mrs. Lakewood spoke to where only me and her could hear. Followed by me pulling her into a genuine hug.

You ever been around a person and they felt like home? Well thats the feeling I always got around her nothing but love and pure genuineness.

" I love you more. I definitely won't forget about you, you made such a huge impact on my life." My words held nothing but honesty. Mrs.Lakewood spoke once more, teary eyed, before she let me walk off the stage.

I walked down the four steps and into the crowd of students that had already walked across the stage. I quickly spotted my best friend Abigail, proceeding to take the available seat by her.

" Girl I was weak at you the entire time up there looking like you was getting ready to fall

" Girl I was weak at you the entire time up there looking like you was getting ready to fall. Then you up there walking in slow motion across the stage, I cannot with you." Abigail laughed, I looked up at her with a confused look then shook my head.

" Why you shaking your head?"

" Nothing, you just weird. A congratulations or something would have been nice instead of you deciding to crack jokes which weren't funny." Call me sensitive but my feelings were hurt. Sometimes thoughts are just better left unsaid.

" It was never that serious girl, get out your bag." Abigail rolled her eyes putting her attention back on the students that were walking across the stage. Making unnecessary remarks here and there about them.