𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 & 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬
Eight Months Later

Ariana had woke up around thirty minutes ago. Right now she was just relaxing looking out the window and admiring her best friend sleep on her chest like a baby.

The two had a long night last due to the nightmares that Rylie was having. After she got ready she planned to call her Doctor later to see how she should go about treatment.

She smiled hearing the loud snores coming from Dayvon, her baby was getting it in. She rubbed her thumb over his bottom lip deciding not to kiss him because she hated morning breath, he did as well.

" Unn un." Dayvon groaned signaling her to stop messing with his face since he was trying to sleep. But Ariana couldn't help it, she was in love with her man.

" Baby I'm about to get up, let me up." Dayvon moved over allowing her to get up out the bed. Ariana stomach was now humongous and low. India and Dayvon was right, she was indeed having a boy.

Dayvon was beyond happy that he was getting his boy. And Rylie was beyond happy that she was going to have a little brother.

The two explained to Rylie that nothing would change, she would still get as much attention and that she was going to be their baby forever.

Ariana was finishing brushing her teeth when Dayvon walked into the bathroom to do the same. She bent down to set the water temperature to her liking, extra hot.

Dayvon swore she would last in hell with how hot she liked her water. After undressing she stepped into the shower allowing the water to run all through her hair and over body.

" Mama you gotta stop with this hot ass water, can I add a little more cold water?" Dayvon questioned before touching the shower temperature settings.

Ariana nodded her head yes before turning around so that her man could could wrap his arms around her from behind. The water ran down the couple as Dayvon massaged her breast gently.

They were always so sore due to her going up two sizes.

" One more week Mama, you nervous?"

" Yes, but I'm excited because I have you by my side this time. As long as I go you Dayvon I'll be okay." Ariana spoke rubbing over his large hands that were now place on her belly.

" I love and appreciate you so much Mama. You know that right? Not anything you do go unnoticed by me." Dayvon loved praising his wife, she deserved every bit of it. He was careful to outsiders though because they may get killed trying to experience whats his.

" Ariana I'm just so inlove with you, you really got my ass wrapped around your finger. Got my gangsta ass going soft." Dayvon laughed a little to himself at how fast things changed in his life. He turned Ariana around so that they could be face to face.

" I appreciate you and I love you too baby. I knew I was in love the moment I laid my eyes on you walking in the corner store." Ariana and Dayvon laughed a little reminiscing on when they were young.

Dayvon grinned from ear to ear because she had no idea that in less than 24 hours she was going to be Mrs.Bennett.

" Give Daddy some love, you know I don't play them pecks and shit." Ariana raised her eyebrow before getting down on her kness, coming in contact with Dayvons hardened dick.

" I'ma give Daddy way more than some pecks." Dayvon smiled looking down at his lover. He had everything he wanted in life. Just one last thing he had to get out the way ...

Peace before chaos, we love itt
Don't forget to vote & Comment
& Go check out my new Von book secrets and lies!