𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

The two couples and their children traveled the long gravel driveway to their airbnb that was practically in the woods

" Babe this is beautiful, o-m-g look at the architecture!" Arianas eyes lit up as the car approached the beautiful three story home on the water. She had never seen a home so beautiful.

Dayvon was beyond glad that she liked it. His soon to be wife definitely could be picky sometimes, but overall she was a grateful person.

" I'm glad you like it baby momma, go ahead in the house. You don't need to be on your feet too long." Ariana smacked her lips grabbing her purse. Another reason why she couldn't wait to have her baby because everyone treated her like she couldn't do anything.

Dayvon eyed her getting out the car sensing the attitude that she caught but it didn't bother him. He couldn't help but to smile at her waddling into the home.

India on the other hand watched as Durk stood a good distance away from the group on his phone talking and grinning like he had just got the best news of his life.

He caught sight of India watching him and ended the call immediately. India just shook her head and walked into the home.

She refused to let him ruin her trip but as soon and she meant as soon as they got back home she was going to have those divorce papers served.

It was obvious that he wasn't going to change and she wasn't even mad anymore. She just wasn't the one he wanted to change for.

India had a heart of gold and deserved to be treated way better. Dayvon tried talking sense into Durk numerous times to the point he himself just wished India would leave him alone.

" Baby come here stop all that assuming shit and come talk to me." Durk pleaded jogging to catch up to India before she went in the house.

" I don't want to do this anymore. I want a divorce as soon as we get back home. I mean it this time and I put that on my kids." Durk could've sworn he felt his heart shatter hearing those hurtful words. He knew she was fed up but he definitely pushed her to the edge this time.

" India you can't do that, you and my kids is all I got. Y'all keep me going that shits not right." Durk begged as India stood there emotionless looking at him. It's been times where she would've been caved in but unfortunately this was not going to be one of those times.

" We don't, those bitches and perkys keep you going. You had a whole wife at home and kids, that still won't enough for your selfish ass. You disgust me Derrick on everything I love."

" Look, look at them! Von not perfect but he got his shit together and stuck by his family. Every time he do interviews he speaking highly of Ariana. And what you do? You embarrass me." India trailed off letting him know how she felt from the bottom of her heart.

The couple could be seen laughing and playing from the window. Dayvon was leaving kisses on cheek her repeatedly as she giggled.

" I be apologizing-

" Are you fucking dumb? You're publicly apologizing to me for fucking cheating. That shit is embarrassing!" India decided to dead the conversation and go inside the house.

After hearing the door shut the couple looked up and saw Durk rubbing his hand down his face. Von felt bad for his homeboy but he brought it on himself.

" Babe I should go check on India, I be back right back." Ariana patted Dayvon's leg twice before she got up and headed down the hall.

Ariana knocked on the door that was halfway cracked to make her presence known. India turned around and gave her the okay to come in.

" You okay boo, whats wrong?" As soon as Ariana asked that India started silently crying and shaking her head no.

Ariana opened her arms and consoled India. She was proud of her friend being strong enough to leave before things got worse.

" Yeah thats him right there with the oblock chain on." Misharron pointed out Dayvon to Garica, Garins twin sister. Unfortunately Dayvon didn't pay attention to the sketchy signs with booking the airbnb.

The two continued watching the cameras that they had stored over the airbnb, even watching Dayvon and Ariana give each other oral.

" Ariana? Girl am I tripping or is that a fucking camera?" India questioned frowned up seeing the tiny red light that was beaming through the artificial plant.

" Dayvon!" Ariana yelled speed walking through the house with the plant in her hand.

Misharron and Garica shared a kiss before turning back to look at the camera footage.

" Go time, my brother gone get his justice. Babe turn off the lights to the airbnb and grab your gun." The airbnb quickly lost power and Garica smiled grabbing her ski mask.

The couple was going to pay and she meant pay for every ounce of pain she caused Garin's family.

N i oop-