𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

" I paid too much for this house for it be on some 63rd ass shit. Now the bitch not picking up, that shit crazy." Dayvon threw his hands up in frustration as the group walked towards the front door to
leave. The airbnb host hadn't picked up not one of his five calls.

" What the- why the fuck the door not opening." Dayvon roughly pulled on the door knob which triggered the alarm system. Everyone was covering their ears from the ear piercing sound.

" Heres my soon to be wife and my wonderful step daughter. Aren't they just beautiful?" Ariana froze hearing Garin's voice come from the speakers  that were inside the house.

Garin loved recording when the three went out on outings. That specific night he had beat Ariana as if she was a baseball bat then took her out to a expensive restaurant with her money.

" Little Ms.Ariana, the unbearable pain you have caused my family. What did my brother do to be murdered huh?" Garica yelled angrily through the speaker. She wanted Ariana dead, but she decided to make her suffer first.

The group had froze while listening, including the kids. And of course they still had zero service in the house.

" Welp since you can't talk, I'm gonna make you talk." The sounds of windows breaking and gunshots echoed through the house. With everyone running in fear they didn't realize that they were all splitting up when they needed to stick together.

" Oh Ariana, I'm coming for you!" Garica sung waving her loaded gun around. Her black timberland boots making a crunching sound from stepping on the shattered glass.

" Shh baby, you have to stay quiet. Daddy not gonna let anything happen to you or mommy." Dayvon covered Rylies mouth careful not to draw attention to the closet they were hiding in downstairs.

" Dayvon, my love where are you hiding?" Misharron called out in a high pitched voice before bursting out into laughter. Tonight she was going to stick to her word.

If she couldn't have Dayvon then nobody will ...

" Ahh! Mommy! Mommy help!" Willow's ear piercing scream echoed throughout the whole house. Without a second thought India ran towards her daughter's voice.

" Not so fucking fast." Garica spoke before sending a shot to India's left leg. India groaned in pain before dropping to the floor.

" I should kill you right now, you pathetic ass bitch." Garica bent down so she could be at India's level. Garica examined India with a tight grip on Willows wrist so she couldn't run off.

Before Garica could stand up a vase was knocked across her head which left her unconscious. India groaned in pain as Durk tried to lift her up so that they could get to their vehicle.

" Von come on man! We gotta fucking go! India bleeding!" Durk angrily yelled not knowing that Misharron was in the house.

Dayvon shook his head after hearing Misharron foot steps exit the room. As bad as he wanted to yell he just couldn't. He had to protect his daughter.

Perfect timing for Misharron, Ariana was right around the corner trying to quietly walk. Before she could take another step her body fell to the ground due to the three bullets piercing her body.
...

" Yeah lil folks your Mom was a amazing person. She loved you and you're sister more than anything in the world." Dayvon wiped his eyes with the back of his hands while talking to his teenage son Kamron.

" I'd do anything to have my best friend back."

I appreciate all the support I received during this book likes, comments, etc

I wish you all the best!💕
- Dayy 💕