𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

" Girl ain't no nigga coming up in here! I just wanted to see his reaction

" Girl ain't no nigga coming up in here! I just wanted to see his reaction. I'm at home cooking and watching this ghetto ass tubi." I sat my phone down on the counter so I could still hear India while I flipped my burgers.

" You got one out his ass cause that's all I hear coming from the living room." India cleared her throat before mimicking Von's voice.

" Yeah on David if she got a nigga up in there Ima kill his ass. She on that hoe shit man, ion know why lil folks think my ass playing." We both laughed at her imitation of Von's voice before she got quiet all of a sudden. I assumed Durk had walked in their room.

" What you laughing so loud at? I wanna laugh too." I heard Durk's voice through the phone. I mentally rolled my eyes because he was full of shit. India deserved way better, and I mean way better.

" Nothing I'm on the phone with Ari, could you exit so we can finish talking." I placed some provolone cheese on my patties after cutting the burner down on low.

" Gang said you doing him dirty sis, tighten up. Nigga veins bout to pop out that big ass forehead." Just like them big ass eyes ready pop out the socket huh?

" Durk we don't wanna hear about him, get out. Un un move, nasty ass." I could hear shuffling around on the end of the phone causing me to shake my head.

Little horny freaky fucks

" Sorry girl, his big eyed ass getting on my nerves. Anyways, if Von come knocking tonight you letting him in-

" Damn right, I know he not with old girl like that. He just wanted her to have a place to stay and I understand that." Deep down I hated it. But I trust him. He said we was going to work on our relationship and thats what we gone do.

" I'm rooting for y'all Ari, real talk. I wish I was at a point I could work on things but we way passed that. I actually want a divorce. Checked out mentally a long time ago." My facial expression saddened after hearing the word divorce.

I didn't like him for her but I still was hoping they could work things out. Especially for the kids.

" Damn, I didn't think you was gone gone Indi, I'm sorry."

" He got someone else pregnant Ariana, this the second time."

Half & Hour Later ...

" Here your plate baby, please try to eat at least one carrot for me? Please?" I smiled at Ry seeing her nod her head. Even though I knew she would probably throw a couple in the trash and act like she ate them.

" I be back boo, let me go see who at the door." I dried my hands off on my kitchen towel before looking through the peep hole.

As expected

" Yes?" I questioned trying my best to hold a attitude. His eyes were low and red, the shit had me getting naked every time.

" Ari, stop playing with me mama, give me a hug." I wrapped my arms around his waist before he rocked us side to side. I pulled his dreads out his face before pecking his lips.

" 63rd ass kiss, that nigga must be in there?" I nodded my head, failing to keep a straight face.

" Yeah yo ass know better. Have you and his ass stretched. Where babygirl at?" I smacked my lips before walking in the kitchen and nodding my head towards to Ry.

" Caught yo ass! Don't throw away them carrots girl, they good for you. Dip them in your ranch baby, just try them." I wasn't the type to force my baby to eat, but I did want her to try more healthier foods.

" My lil folks don't want that nasty ass shit, shit ion even want that nasty ass shit. Gimme a bite of yo burger princess." Rylie hopped down off his lap coming into the kitchen.

" I made you a plate, you gotta come get it though." I said before sitting down to eat my burger and fries.

" That ass for dessert? Count me in!" Dayvon said walking into the kitchen. He had changed into some sweats and removed his shirt.

" Dayvon your filthy mouth, my baby right there."

" We ready go make her a sibling. You wanna sibling princess? How about a little brother or sister?" Rylie frowned her face up before nodding her head no making me high five her.

" Thats my girl!" I spun her around making her giggle.

After finishing my plate and cleaning the kitchen I turned on a movie in the living room. Only to be the only one watching it.

My little family ...

I'm ready spice it up ...

Don't forget to vote and comment! 🤍